YouTube : A real reno

A member of our local Real Estate Investment Group, Rachel Barnes, has posted a video interview she did with Will Staughton an Adelaide Renovator/Developer.. he finds really really run down, termite infested houses that very few people would dare touch and does very quick profitable turn arounds on them often within just a few weeks. He's got a long track record.

Its on YouTube.. the sound kinda sucks but there's some good footage of one of the properties he's recently done :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OzQIaeMT8Dg

Last edited:
A member of our local Real Estate Investment Group, Rachel Barnes, has posted a video interview she did with Will Staughton an Adelaide Renovator/Developer.. he finds really really run down, termite infested houses that very few people would dare touch and does very quick profitable turn arounds on them often within just a few weeks. He's got a long track record.

Its on YouTube.. the sounds kinda sucks but there's some good footage of one of the properties he's recently done :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OzQIaeMT8Dg

He typically does these in a few weeks, doesn't he?

I think he uses his own tradies and builders for his renovations and developments, which probably contributes to the quick turn-around time.

I love the way he talks ... even better in real life. :)

He typically does these in a few weeks, doesn't he?

I think he uses his own tradies and builders for his renovations and developments, which probably contributes to the quick turn-around time.

I love the way he talks ... even better in real life. :)

Yes I believe he has a team of guys that work for him exclusively. And yes in real life he has a very engaging and friendly personality.. I love listening to the guy speak and talking with him.

Yes, very true...

I would love to see what he turns that house into. He seems to know exactly what he's doing, how much things will cost, and how long things will take. He's definitely switched on.

interesting - i wish the plane hadn't flown over as he was explaining what he intended to do to the property.

the inside and backyard ... ah ... takes one back. looks exactly like a couple of my early reno's.

Back