Who wants me to leave ?

Do you want MBL to stay?

• Yes, let him continue posting.

Votes: 38 53.5%
  • No, begone evil spirit of negative equity !

Votes: 33 46.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay,

This is it. I can tell that a few people here do not want me here, and that my views are upsetting a lot of you.

So here is my attempt at self-exile. A poll that judges if I stay or if I go and never come back with my 'negativity'.

However, one catch, if you vote in this poll, your have to give you reason as to why you voted the way you voted .

Here we go then.

No thanks. I couldn't be bothered reading through all your posts. Like many others I'll just ignore your posts. Personally, I have no problem with reading and thinking through negative posts as long as they're intelligently thought through.

May I suggest to everyone that we just ignore any posts that either doesn't make sense, are blatantly biased or contain personal attacks (as we have seen with some posts from people who, say, market the very properties they're talking up). Keep responding on the thread, just ignore parts of it.

However, where a negative post has been thought through, I suggest we read it and respond to it.
Alex

However, one catch, if you vote in this poll, your have to give you reason as to why you voted the way you voted .QUOTE]

OK I'll bite. I voted No (to leave); however I would prefer you not to leave as I do value your opinion & agree with some of your posts; however I do believe there has been a sarcastic undertone in some of your posts with the occasion personal attacks against some members; which I don't approve of. Stay & add your opinion; but I don't feel you need to "ram" it down people's throats by continually posting on the same thread again & again.

I am happy for anyone to post here, but mbl, your attitude needs a little adjusting. You are rude to people, and, to be honest, whilst I have been watching and reading with interest, it is now getting a bit boring.

Too much of a good thing gets boring, so too much of a boring thing is just zzzzzzzzzz...........

Please stay if you can control yourself.

Wylie

;) No you can stay...............because you have the worst case of analysis paralysis i have seen and your manners need some attention too.

Last edited:
IMHO he should stay.
Being different is not necessarily a bad thing.
I bet he will be converted and will be out investing like mad in less than 60 days... :D

No thanks. I couldn't be bothered reading through all your posts. Like many others I'll just ignore your posts. Personally, I have no problem with reading and thinking through negative posts as long as they're intelligently thought through.

May I suggest to everyone that we just ignore any posts that either doesn't make sense, are blatantly biased or contain personal attacks (as we have seen with some posts from people who, say, market the very properties they're talking up). Keep responding on the thread, just ignore parts of it.

However, where a negative post has been thought through, I suggest we read it and respond to it.
Alex

Ditto...my sentiments precisely. I enjoy other people's opinions/thoughts/ideas, but not when they are laden with putdowns, insults, snide remarks, rudeness, disrepect, discourtesy, bad manners, churlishness, impoliteness, abuse, acrimony, foppery, and venom.

Voted yes, basically don't care.
People like you come and go. This forum is too good a resource, with so many knowledgeable people, you can easily be ignored.

I've just looked at your profile and you have done 109 posts and only joined 6 days ago.

How many of these 109 posts are property related. I'm guessing under 10!

I come on this forum to discuss/read about property with likeminded folk not to see people arguing. Life's too short!

Ems

I am not venomous.......negative but not venomous.....not an ounce of sheidenreude (is that the way you spell it ?) in my body. I like most people here just don't want to see people make mistakes......but take the opposing view.

Sure you should stay but keep your posts

-polite
-clear and relevant
-state your opinion once and unless you have some critical facts to add do not continue to repost the same stuff over and over

I voted for you to stay.

I was trying to decide whether you were a troll!

But you're putting too much time and effort into your posts for a normal troll.

So if you could just run the spellcheck before you post, then I'm happy to see your alternate point of view stay on the forum, although I generally don't agree with your ideas.

Cheers, Shadow.

Common guys
There is nothing wrong with another POV.
Life would be boring if we were all the same....:eek:
Cheers

Common guys
There is nothing wrong with another POV.
Life would be boring if we were all the same....:eek:
Cheers
Nothing wrong with another point of view at all, as long as it is civil.

Pulling unfounded comment's out of your bum and slapping them in peoples face's is not exactly civil.

BB

Back