Who wants me to leave ?

Do you want MBL to stay?

• Yes, let him continue posting.

Votes: 38 53.5%
  • No, begone evil spirit of negative equity !

Votes: 33 46.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have told you what we experienced during 1991, and I have said it about 3 times.

no one is interested in your net worth or your portfolio, or even where your properties are.

numerous times you have said that your ip fell in value by $50,000 and that you were "close to the cliff" but nothing more

now - what, in the current market, indicates to you that the market is overheated? why, specifically, do you believe the market is overheated? what exactly was it that put your family "close to the cliff" (asides from the interest rates rising and the property apparently losing value) - was it that you didn't take interest rate increases into your calculations, was there a loss of job, was there another factor or combination of factors? what did you and your family do to get out of this crisis? did you sit tight and pull in the belt buckle, did you cash in some other funds, did you work 2-3-4 jobs to get the required income or something not considered? none of this has been answered.

geoff - spot on as usual. interest rates are only one minor factor. if there was no existing underlying demand for housing than interest rates wouldn't be relevant as no one would be borrowing.

I didn't vote..

Simply because I dont know what the hecks going on and what furore MBL (whats that stand for?) has created..:confused:

I just skim the negative stuff and infighting though ( I dont watch neighbours either)

Redwing

La La Land investor, amatuer guru, speculator, amway king and purveyor of all things magical :D

PS: Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit (or so I'm told)

Ahh.. Can I change my vote???

Get rid of this silly little stupid man.

See ya's.

ps. I've still enjoyed all the controversey, but enough is enough.

where is the "who cares" option?
and who is mbl (astroboy?) and why are people getting all excited over it?
i just found this thread and had a chuckle over the energy people are putting into this silliness... get on with living and don't sweat the small stuff.

Ahh.. Can I change my vote???

Get rid of this silly little stupid man.

See ya's.

ps. I've still enjoyed all the controversey, but enough is enough.

If I was a lesser person, I would be offended by the above comment. However I am so sure of myself that the above is a compliment.

where is the "who cares" option?
and who is mbl (astroboy?) and why are people getting all excited over it?
i just found this thread and had a chuckle over the energy people are putting into this silliness... get on with living and don't sweat the small stuff.

To the best of my knowledge Astroboy wasn't the same as mbl / l bernum . Astroboy at least had some knowledge and interest is property investing where as " mbl / l bernum" was just negative and derooogitory about the whole concept of investing.

Why are people reacting to " mbl / l bernum"? The way I look at it, every one here is having a nice picnic at their favourite site ( we may disagree over things and discuss that in a friendly manner .... which can get heated at times as things sometimes can get between friends ) , then along comes some drunken yobbo and spoils that nice picnic spot :(

Cliff

To the best of my knowledge Astroboy wasn't the same as mbl / l bernum . Astroboy at least had some knowledge and interest is property investing where as " mbl / l bernum" was just negative and derooogitory about the whole concept of investing.

Why are people reacting to " mbl / l bernum"? The way I look at it, every one here is having a nice picnic at their favourite site ( we may disagree over things and discuss that in a friendly manner .... which can get heated at times as things sometimes can get between friends ) , then along comes some drunken yobbo and spoils that nice picnic spot :(

Cliff

Firstly I haven't called anybody a drunken yobo.

Who say's I am not interested in investment ?

It seems to me that the problem people have with me is with the things I say, rather than how I say it.

cheers, mbl

I voted for you to stay. But now I reckon you are enjoying the attention regardless of the reason - in fact you are thriving on it..

Can I change my vote please.

I voted for you to stay. But now I reckon you are enjoying the attention regardless of the reason - in fact you are thriving on it.
I guess some people will do or say ANYTHING to get the "attention", in which case, I (as with most) have indulged you once again mbl.

I do so hope for your sake it was worth it; I'd hate to think my efforts were in vain!!!

And although I am pleased that I could add to your pleasure, I really don't think it fair that comes at the expense of another's humiliation.

So if it's not asking too much of you mbl, could you please TRY and refrain from lashing out at some of this forums nicer folk (ie. Lizzie). Yes I know what you're thinking, it may feel justified, that you're acting in your own defence, but if you stop and really think about it, in the end it only leads to more self-loathing. :eek:

All in all, I don't think you're BAD; misunderstood perhaps, and maybe given a chance you might even add some value here?? So how about?? Play nice!! :)

Cheers,
Jo

Before Sunfish's time too, but not before mine. A little puzzler for you. LOL
Actually BB,

Thommo was before Sunfish, but just after RichardC or was that Bill something or other?? Hmmm....so many names to choose from, I forget....:rolleyes: :p

Either way, each and every one was a character!! ;)

Have been away and have not read any of mbl's posts but have to say that this thread is the most boring I've come across since being introduced to SS.

Have to agree with that comment from Bernly.

Been away myself for two weeks with work.............:p

Funny how some people need affirmation as much as oxygen.........see a lot of this *should I go - should I stay* crap on other forums.........*yawn*

*crickets*

Darling you got to let me know
Should I stay or should I go?
If you say that you are mine
I’ll be here ’til the end of time
So you got to let me know
Should I stay or should I go?

........go The Clash

ciao

Nor

(hope all you guys in Eastern Victoria are keeping your pants dry)

Back