Who wants me to leave ?

Do you want MBL to stay?

• Yes, let him continue posting.

Votes: 38 53.5%
  • No, begone evil spirit of negative equity !

Votes: 33 46.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay,

This is it. I can tell that a few people here do not want me here, and that my views are upsetting a lot of you.
Not:rolleyes: Me,i did not vote and i hope you stay around because then
you can see over the next 6 months one years time how wrong you might be i
like to look at all levels of investing experience and the dynamics of
change and value...good luck willair...

Unit.......what a waste of a vote.....I am not L Burnham......I don't have a clue what you are talking about.

BB....thanks for the vote. Kindly appreciated.

Do what you wanna do, be what you wanna be yeeeaaaahhhh.

Post what you want, say what you want, but expect repercussions.

Mark

P.S. I didn't vote.

Who are you and what have you done wrong? I havent voted and obviously have not noticed anything either :)

If you are getting something out of these forums then stay ;)

MBL,
yes, who are you?
tell us the truth, the moderators would have been tracing your IP address by now... ;) .

MBL,

I have decided I will allow you to stay, but only if you change and start posting intelligent posts that contribute something meaningful. Your current garbage is unproductive and boring.

Tim

Creating this poll is probably the best post you have made.

You should continue to post but use constructive criticism rather than negative comments.

If you make an effort to understand what your fellow investors are doing you may learn something.

The choice is yours

Okay,

So here is my attempt at self-exile. A poll that judges if I stay or if I go and never come back with my 'negativity'.

Here we go then.

I don't care if you stay. Just tell us something once or twice though. We don't need to hear the same thing 20 times in one thread.

See ya's.

Yes, to stay...

Only because I enjoy the arguments you have with the other members too much! :D Gives me a chuckle. But for the most part I skim your posts as, despite what you believe, I already know most of what you are trying to point out to us "ignorant" folk. I just don't believe the implications that some are projecting as a result of the curent situation.

Or in other words, I am an informed optimist not an informed pessimist as you seem to be and I am certainly not an uninformed optimist as you falsely badge all members of this forum.

Keep posting, its all good.

Cheers,
Michael.

+1 for stay.
Enjoying the confrontations, and I think many of us are double checking our due dilligence and doing a little more research, which cant be a bad thing.
Cheers

Ditto...my sentiments precisely. I enjoy other people's opinions/thoughts/ideas, but not when they are laden with putdowns, insults, snide remarks, rudeness, disrepect, discourtesy, bad manners, churlishness, impoliteness, abuse, acrimony, foppery, and venom.

double ditto.

i voted for you to leave because i don't believe you'll be able to change your ways - but if you do decide to stay, please buy yourself a sense of humour, respect the views of others, do not ever make assumptions about others who you know nothing about, if you bring up something controversial or radical then expect to be asked questions as to why you feel the way you do - and an answer is required (and no, you didn't answer half the questions put to you in the orginal thread - half answered waffle really, with no meat to the bones) and i suggest you do not constantly contridict yourself - such as bagging valuors (and ss members) for using recent sales in an area to calculate the value of thier own properties, yet you used this identical method to value your $50k loss :confused:

we are a polite, sharing, supportive and civil family of forum members here, who celebrate successes and commisserate sadness - please keep it that way.

I voted go - unless you change your attitude.

Most of your posts contribute nothing. I am happy to entertain a contrarian viewpoint on any issue but not at the expense of manners.

Stay & learn and be civil or "hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more no more..."

If you stay use spell check - what on earth is
...sheidenreude

Aimy

Must say I don't care either way. Everyone is entitled to a point of view.

Over what you have already offered I don't know if there is much left in the tank.

You've not once entered into a reasonable discussion. Just your views and everyone else is wrong. Perhaps that might change, likely it won't.

There has been some value in your posts, don't get me wrong. But there is equally as much value in the countering opinions that people have offered you. You have chosen to either outright attack those opinions, or completely ignore them, as apposed to entering into a valid discussion regarding the merits of those opinions. Ultimately one sided argument without reasoned discussion will just get boring and people will lose interest.

I do know one thing (being a moderator on another forum myself), and that is that people who conduct themselves in the manner you have shown are generally short lived anyway. All forums have rules regarding politeness and respect and there is only so long the managers (and members) of any forum can tolerate rudeness.

Personally. A 6 day old newbie using a poll to decide if you should stay or go has to be one of the most confused things I've ever seen. If all you're getting back from people is negativity I'm surprised you have any wish to stay at all.

Cheers,

Arkay.

You need another option in the poll that covers people like me - then I could vote for 'I don't know who you are!'

Since I don't know who you are posting a poll about yourself appears, to me, to be overstating your importance around here - and very attention seeking. Which is what negativity often stems from.

I'd like a fourth option on the poll: "you relegate yourself a lurker for one month, learn about how this community works then post to spread positivity"

I am bias though. As it says alongside my avatar "Dial: 1800-positive-posts" (!!!)
Light begets light

I just checked some of your posts in another thread to see what all the bother was about. To be honest, while you think your posts are informative, they really arent because instead of adding value, they sound more like an unhappy person who has no interest in property investment (or any other way of making money) which is fine, but you dont like it when others do either. A similar poster is on a share trading forum I am on. He/she is a Gen Y who resents the wealth that some bb'ers have but doesnt want to start working his own because I think he thinks he is owed it by, well, someone?

So I'm not exactly sure why you are here except to have some fun stirring up the locals. Again this is OK but would be better accepted if you didnt do the judgemental stuff and get personal.

I don't care if you stay. Just tell us something once or twice though. We don't need to hear the same thing 20 times in one thread.

See ya's.

This sums up my feelings. Everyone gets to have a say on the topic. But you seem determined to have several says. We understand your point of view, but dont ram it down our throat. This has been getting threads way off topic, and centred around you. You seem to like the attention though.

I have been wondering why somebody who doesnt appear to be a property investor, and doesnt want to be a property investor (almost an anti-property investor) wants to be part of a property investment forum. Hey, I dont really invest in shares. But I dont hang around share investment forums shouting it to everyone. I'd be wasting my and their time doing so.

Cant say I can remember anyone actually starting a poll about themselves.

Last edited:
Back