cost of maintaining a Ferrari?

Peter Spann said:
F1 either need to:
1. Introduce a control tire - everybody on the same.
2. Allow them to change tires again in the middle of the race.

I think there is talk of a single manufacturer supplying tyres in the new rule changes for 2008 although they are yet to be passed by the teams and surely the larger teams will kick up a stink. By the looks of it, the FIA are truely going to try to make F1 more competitive by reducing costs drastically in 2008 and they are finally doing surveys of what the fans have to say about the sport (long overdue!!!).

Kris Sheather said:
Or, introduce a control car, as the sheik has done, and you have an even greater level playing field.

Ya Kris..... I can't wait for the A1 season to start!!! Debating a trip to the Creek..... it's going to be brilliant!!!! :D

ArJay :)

Link above to forum may be down at the moment. Here is the main page, link to forum is near the bottom of the menu on the left.

Hope you guys enjoying using up all your Download limit with your ISP...

Main page

Geoff

I must have missed this thread. I'm totally speechless and have never been so motivated, this is honestly some of the best stuff I have EVER read.

Freaky

Got the email notification of an addition to this thread while watching the Simpsons - thought I'd have a look and there on my TV AND my Puter is Frank Grimes :confused: - is that really your name or did you take the weird Nuclear Physicist who kills himself because he cant handle Homer?

That is freaky! Nope, it's not my real name, I'm just an avid simpsons fan and the episode with FrankGrimes is my favourite of all time! Hence the name.

Book done

vandalic said:
Perhaps Peter is getting some inspiration :D

Nope - I was playing Poker, won touney, looked at emails and then here - TV on in background - can't have anything too engrosing when playing.

Book is done - just waiting on publisher to do their bit but I missed their deadline (only by a year or so - can't see what the fuss is about) and so it is not fitting into their scehdule - I am still hoping for pre-June 30 but more likely to be August / September.

Still not 100% happy with it anyway so will have to wait to see their edited version and if they tidied it up enough for me to be happy.

We're all waiting!

Sneaking back onto the topic of Ferrari's...ya'll seen....THIS!!!!

2006 599 GTB Maranello...."5,999cc V12 - derived directly from the Enzo Ferrari supercar "

img02.jpg

Sultan of Swing said:
Any idea of the price tag on one of those?

Well, here's the "old" model (575) and its going for $577,000 clams new. You'd have to guess the 599 will top 600k.......oooouuuucchhhhh....some serious doe ray me.

PS: Peter have you received delivery of your F430 yet? Dying to know the first hand comparisions between it, the 360 and the 355....

Back