SIG Meeting Brekkie - Saturday 29th March - Reno Kings

Sorry it's last minute but some things have come up which now force us to attend the expo on Sunday, and therefore can't make the brekkie Saturday. So thats 3 seats up for grabs to the reserves

thanks

Sorry it's last minute but some things have come up which now force us to attend the expo on Sunday, and therefore can't make the brekkie Saturday. So thats 3 seats up for grabs to the reserves

thanks

G'day Stumunro,

I'll take two of those seats. Thanks so much for offering them up!

One seat still left!

Cheers, Happy

G'day Stumunro,

I'll take two of those seats. Thanks so much for offering them up!

One seat still left!

Cheers, Happy

I'll grab the other one from Stunmunro if it is still available? If not it is fine...still can be in the reserve seats.

Cheers
Sash:D

Doing a quick check, looks like Stumunro's 3 available spots are taken by Witzl , Finfreedom and House now. I also count 1 available for Happy , so hopefully Happy will be even more happy if someone doesnt turn up :)

Reserves list in this order -

Happy (extra)
Mooze (2)
23phoenix (2)
Sash (1)

Nevertheless , reserves turn up - you can slot in after 830 for those that don't make it....

David

Thanks Perky for organising a great meet. I really enjoyed meeting other forum members and chatting to Justin from the Reno Kings. Was tough getting up early to make it to the city by 8 but it was well worth it - those Reno Kings are characters!

Thanks Perky!!!!!!:cool:

It was difficult getting up that early but well worth it (and not as early as some who attended)

Looking forward to the next meeting.

Cheers

thanks perky and the reno team

I know what you mean about early but what a great day, well worth the trip down. It was good to meet a few of you and hope to see you again at future events. Got alot of info from the reno team and other speakers not to mention a few pressies for the kids from chinatown:D

Yes

Thanks again Perky and thanks to the Reno Kings and their team.

I had a great time and it was brilliant chatting to SIG members and others at the property expo.

These get togethers always give my brain an energy boost!

Cheers
Julie

Yes

Thanks again Perky and thanks to the Reno Kings and their team.

I had a great time and it was brilliant chatting to SIG members and others at the property expo.

These get togethers always give my brain an energy boost!

Cheers
Julie

Hmm.......is that Julie of Simonjulie fame with her own nic now? :cool:

Thank you for breakfast

Hi Guys

Thanks for hosting the breakfast, I ,along with the Reno Kings, enjoyed talking with some very switched on people. As we had run out of time to answer all questions regarding finance and how we were implementing thier and other strategies in NSW , feel free to shoot me an email with your questions, or just post a thread here and I'll answer them when I on online next.

happy investing!

Hi Victor,

Really enjoyed speaking with you at the breakfast and afterwards. Looking foward to having you present at one of our SIG meetings in the future. I know we will all get a lot out of hearing your story in more detail. Quite remarkable what you have achieved in such a short number of years.

Back