Pulse Property

It must be seminar season again as there seems to be a lot about of late?

Anyone know much about PULSE PROPERTY, I've never heard of them :confused:

Speaker

Dr Tony Hayek
General Manager, Pulse Property

Dr Tony Hayek is one of the country’s leading authorities on investment property. He created his personal wealth through property and will share with you the secrets of finding growth properties.

Tony is the General Manager of Pulse Property, which is Australia’s most comprehensive tertiary research house. His team is dedicated to analysing the Australian property market and identifying trends and growth markets. At Pulse, they have developed a research model that has a proven track record of recommending investments that outperform the market.

Tony also works with accountants, financial planners, mortgage brokers and real estate agents, teaching them how to select and provide investment properties to their clients.

“At Pulse, we use research to find investment properties that will fast track your wealth creation and minimise your risk”

Increasing interest rates, rising inflation, decreasing unemployment, rising rents... you see these headlines in the media every day, but what do they really mean to you?

You are invited to an exclusive seminar held by Australia’s leading property research house.

At this seminar, Dr. Tony Hayek, General Manager of Pulse Property, will present the research used by industry professionals and show you how smart investors are investing their money in today’s changing market.

At Tony’s presentation you will ...

• Understand patterns and cycles of the property market and identify the best times to invest
• Learn where the current property hotspots are
• Learn how to get access to the best property deals before they are released to the general public
• Discover how to identify growth properties and fast track your wealth
• See real-life case studies of how people like you, on ordinary incomes, have created great wealth through property

It must be seminar season again as there seems to be a lot about of late?

Anyone know much about PULSE PROPERTY, I've never heard of them :confused:

They are part of trhe Ark Group. The way I see it they are a marketing company which offers other services like mortgage broaking, data reports, etc.
Cheers,
James

I went to one of Tony's seminar's here in Perth recently (19th Aug). It wasn't new information to me, but I still enjoyed it.
:)

Aha

Ark popped up on the SS radar but not Pulse Property, went and had a look at the youtube vids as a preview

Amazing the amount of Summernars on offer of late as we approach the warmer weather

News in is that Tony Hayek and his brother Andre Hayek are no longer with the company. They've left and a guy by the name of Rob Loader has taken over. This was around Christmas time.

-- MJ.

It's amazing how we've never heard of these "country's leading authority on investment property".

Gee, I wish I knew him and others.

It's amazing how we've never heard of these "country's leading authority on investment property".

Gee, I wish I knew him and others.

One of the country's leading authorities. Makes you wonder how many others are there that are classes as "leading". :rolleyes:

well.... don't they all claim to be "leading"?

has anyone heard anything new re Tony? last I heard he's doing seminars for a company called Home Ownership Company in SA.

Back