Hello to my old friends

Hello Everyone,

Some of you may remember me from a few years back. I Posted under "Dave :)". I haven't visited this forum for quite a while - wow things look great! It seems there are so many new people on here. Reading through the posts, I'm amazed at the abundant wealth of knowledge that's freely available here.

I've been extremely busy myself. My company, Wholesale Property Brokers, is just on 18 months old and exceeding all expectations. The market has definately corrected since the start of this year. Contrary to the hysteria we all read in the media, the 'bubble' has not burst. Property is not a bubble, rather a wave which go's through cycles. Just don't expect the rate of growth we've been spoilt with over the last few years. And. as Jan says, investors will always do well by buying the right property, no matter what stage of the cycle.

To those of you who have been waiting on emails/phone calls from myself, I really do apologise for not getting back to you...try again.

Keep up the great work everyone.

Cheers

Dave
:)

Wholesale Property Brokers

www.wpb.com.au

Originally posted by digidave7
Contrary to the hysteria we all read in the media, the 'bubble' has not burst. Property is not a bubble, rather a wave which go's through cycles

I sure hope so - otherwise there is going to be a hell of a lot of unhappy kiddies around here :p

Hi Dave,

Good to hear from you again. Hope to see some interesting contributions from you again. I had a quick look at your website and was intrigued by the success story of Simon and Belinda Rutcliffe. They claimed to achieve some amazing figures in 12 months. Could you expand on their story and the role WPB played in their success?

Regards, Mike

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the messages.

We have been away for the last five days, enjoying the Grand Prix. Expect a response from Tony Vippond on his posted opportunity some time this morning.

Cheers

Dave

Hi XBenX,

I can't view the thread either - it's been removed because Tony hasn't replied to any questions. We've been away from our pc's since Thursday, only just got in this morning. Bit harsh I reckon. If someone can arrange to email me the post and all the replies, I'll make sure all yours questions are answered.

Cheers

Dave

p.s Hey Bear, you reckon I should put a link on my site? :)

Back