101 Residential 2 Story Homes

This is a very good point, call me conservative.... but personally I would not be taking a risk with this type of construction in Perth. I'll just back and watch:)

Also, very strange we have 2 posts from first time posters with adverse/negative comments on this company, that's not the norm???

I didn't read the second one, it's too early in the morning to read when not set out properly, does my eye's in

went and looked at this the other day, just fantastic. At $1.2m you would hope so

http://www.riverstone.com.au/display-homes/west-hamptons

questions is, is it really worth 2 or 3 times this???

http://www.apghomes.com.au/home-design/grenada

We also had a look at that riverstone home over the weekend. Nice home but it's hard to see where all the money went. I can see far better value in pretty much any display home in Burns Beach. I think the clients for these guys must be doctors who never venture outside the western suburbs?

We also had a look at that riverstone home over the weekend. Nice home but it's hard to see where all the money went. I can see far better value in pretty much any display home in Burns Beach. I think the clients for these guys must be doctors who never venture outside the western suburbs?

Could always build one of these display homes and just add all the fruit, ie higher ceilings, quality fittings etc. I suspect you will still save big $ and end up with a reasonable finish.

101 Residential

They are not really popular with people in WA as they are not of traditional build materials up top with the European Borers.

They also got rid of a lot of staff and that usually is a sign of financial difficulty. I personally would be very careful there.

So, im looking around for a builder for my block, and have heaps of great advice from members here.

I have just seen these 2 story homes from 101 Residential, that can be build for a similar price to a single story. They arnt traditional 2 stories, as in they have a timber floor between the 1st and second floor, and i also believe the second floor is timber framed.

However, the price is attractive. Has anyone any experience with these homes?

Back