2 Bed 2 Bath + Parking Apartments Gladstone

Hey

I have managed to secure a parcel of land at Gladstone and can build roughly 22 apartment of 2 bed 2 bath. Seeing as people have a lot of experience in Gladstone I want to see if its feasible to sell them at $480,000. I am about 1km away from the Showground.

Would you buy at this price?
Are apartments in demand in Gladstone?
Would I be better off making 1 beds or doing house & land packages.

Thanks.

cant help you specifically but since both you and mattnz are sydney based and developing in gladstone it could be worth the 2 of you having a chat and seeing if there are any synergies or contacts etc that can be shared/swapped

from previous posts of his ive read he seems to be pretty switched on and quite experienced re the area

cant help you specifically but since both you and mattnz are sydney based and developing in gladstone it could be worth the 2 of you having a chat and seeing if there are any synergies or contacts etc that can be shared/swapped

from previous posts of his ive read he seems to be pretty switched on and quite experienced re the area

Hmm could be an option.

Hi Georgie,

Assuming it is in West Gladstone, North of Flinders St in the high density residential zone, $480k for 2 bed, 2 bath is about right, that is what I am working on for my developments.

I think that 1 bed apartments would have a limited market and are unlikely to achieve a strong enough sale price when compared with 2 beds for the costs involved. 1 beds will still be limited by the 100sqm per unit zoning and you still need to provide 1 parking space per unit and a visitors park for every 2 units.

Not sure what you mean by house and land, do you mean townhouses in this location?

Would be very happy to catch up with you in a PM, Drop me a line with the address you have under contract. I currently have 3 development sites in the area with a mix of 2, 3 and 4 bed townhouses.

Cheers,
Matt

Hi Georgie,

Assuming it is in West Gladstone, North of Flinders St in the high density residential zone, $480k for 2 bed, 2 bath is about right, that is what I am working on for my developments.

I think that 1 bed apartments would have a limited market and are unlikely to achieve a strong enough sale price when compared with 2 beds for the costs involved. 1 beds will still be limited by the 100sqm per unit zoning and you still need to provide 1 parking space per unit and a visitors park for every 2 units.

Not sure what you mean by house and land, do you mean townhouses in this location?

Would be very happy to catch up with you in a PM, Drop me a line with the address you have under contract. I currently have 3 development sites in the area with a mix of 2, 3 and 4 bed townhouses.

Cheers,
Matt

Hey, thanks for the reply

The site is actually a couple of streets away from the hospital, Ill probably end up selling them for $430k each. I want to get out of Gladstone, inside word is LNG plant is only going to reach 50% capacity due to a couple of contracts falling over.

I sent you a PM. Also I have contacts with other developers that are looking for sites if you are interested in selling yours to exit.

Hey, thanks for the reply

The site is actually a couple of streets away from the hospital, Ill probably end up selling them for $430k each. I want to get out of Gladstone, inside word is LNG plant is only going to reach 50% capacity due to a couple of contracts falling over.

AJ Lucas got the shove by the local council I believe as they were not paying contractors. McCosker picked up the pieces and should be full steam ahead on that front.
Is the block towards NRG / Power House? Palm Dr way? Or is more Hanson Rd way towards the Netball Courts?

Back