2560 Postcode & Surrounds

- Sales in the area still slow. Although the pipeline for 2560 has increased considerably over 2011.

- Harrington Pk last stage is slowly filling up, still way behind expectations.

- Oran park considerably way below expectations of sales.
I don't know why people would buy out that way or even build anything there.
And with a lot of new stock closer to civilisation to soon hit the market i don't think much will happen out there for a while.

Commercial activity is still low, even Mac Square is very quiet.

Infrastructure works are still continuously delayed.

- Sales in the area still slow. Although the pipeline for 2560 has increased considerably over 2011.

- Harrington Pk last stage is slowly filling up, still way behind expectations.

- Oran park considerably way below expectations of sales.
I don't know why people would buy out that way or even build anything there.
And with a lot of new stock closer to civilisation to soon hit the market i don't think much will happen out there for a while.

Commercial activity is still low, even Mac Square is very quiet.

Infrastructure works are still continuously delayed.

Hi PB,

What are your thoughts on spring farm?

These areas around camden are expecting quite high growth rates right, in terms of population.

Hi PB,
What are your thoughts on spring farm?
These areas around camden are expecting quite high growth rates right, in terms of population.
Can you tell me who exactly is expecting? I also heard that 30 yrs ago...
Camden council and most residents certainly don't want it anywhere near the cbd.
I personally don't think much of Spring Farm, or Oran pk.

Can you tell me who exactly is expecting? I also heard that 30 yrs ago...
Camden council and most residents certainly don't want it anywhere near the cbd.
I personally don't think much of Spring Farm, or Oran pk.

We like it as a place to live but perhaps not the best investment and being a ppor we haven't stopped funding the place after building with things like gardens, fittings etc, never seeems to end. But it is an emotional purchase.

I just remember reading in newspapers that the population of the area was predicted to increase by something like 150%. It was some time ago when I read that.

Well despite the endless (and either ignorant or biased) posts of never ending property booms buy others on this forum, I am starting t think that we may have seen the bottom of the market.

A lot of new developments though are coming through, there is so much available out there that I doubt there will be much gains anytime soon.
Only exceptions being opportunistic buys, not std type buy'n'hold property.

Hiya Pb,
Gotta mate buying otp 400k 2 bedder with views in w'gong.
Not my thing and have advised.What's your opinion?
Cheers Spades.

My only opinion is that the Gong seems like a nice place.

What my latest post means is that anyone buying may not IMO lose much and we may still bounce around that bottom for a few years.

But i do know there's a ton of product coming to market or in the pipeline in the south regions.

But i do know there's a ton of product coming to market or in the pipeline in the south regions.

And that's what i pointed to myf and myf would be better off at looking at older stock.
That said though,he has is own agenda for tax reasons too and the gong is on the up compared to cc.

How are the areas in Campbelltown region doing now? Still looks considerably cheap around St Andrews, Helens Park & Ambarvale than North Western Sydney (Mt Druitt region and Penrith surrounds). Though travel to city from these locations seems like a nightmare...~1 hr 40 minutes or there abouts.

How are the areas in Campbelltown region doing now? Still looks considerably cheap around St Andrews, Helens Park & Ambarvale than North Western Sydney (Mt Druitt region and Penrith surrounds). Though travel to city from these locations seems like a nightmare...~1 hr 40 minutes or there abouts.

Yes, it doesn't seem to have had as much growth. It seemed to start a lot later than Western Sydney. We've got one there that we'd like to move too, so hopefully there's still plenty of upside.

Yes, it doesn't seem to have had as much growth. It seemed to start a lot later than Western Sydney. We've got one there that we'd like to move too, so hopefully there's still plenty of upside.

Interesting. Have you been to any open homes? How's the competition?

Not really. We're concentrating on the local stuff at the moment. The tenants have only just left the Tregear property, so we've got to turn that around & then we'll be looking more closely at Campbelltown.

The only monitoring we've done on Campbelltown is to look a realestate.com, but we did notice that there's no where near the movement we've seen in Western Sydney. If there was, then it would have changed the order in which we sold.

I am helping a friend purchase a PPOR so was out and about at a couple of open homes over the weekend. At both inspections i attended there were upwards of 40people. Both properties went under offer

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-ingleburn-113862675
Offers over $620k.. talked to the REA and he mentioned that he had a couple of offers over $700k, it is now under offer

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-st+andrews-119799707
Offers over $535k.. talked to the REA, similarly there were a number of offers over $600k

Visited willowdale, ingleburn gardens, edmondson park and middleton grange and all new H&L are taken, and any new releases typically sell within the first couple of days

I would say that SW Sydney is playing a little catch up, based on my observations.

When he asked my advise i said that Sydney is over-valued and that he shouldn't expect CG, however as a PPOR you gotta live somewhere

I am helping a friend purchase a PPOR so was out and about at a couple of open homes over the weekend. At both inspections i attended there were upwards of 40people. Both properties went under offer

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-ingleburn-113862675
Offers over $620k.. talked to the REA and he mentioned that he had a couple of offers over $700k, it is now under offer

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-st+andrews-119799707
Offers over $535k.. talked to the REA, similarly there were a number of offers over $600k

Visited willowdale, ingleburn gardens, edmondson park and middleton grange and all new H&L are taken, and any new releases typically sell within the first couple of days

I would say that SW Sydney is playing a little catch up, based on my observations.

When he asked my advise i said that Sydney is over-valued and that he shouldn't expect CG, however as a PPOR you gotta live somewhere

Yes, that's what I thought so about those new area like in Edmondson Park and Jordan Springs.

Even though Sydney is already overpriced or hot for the investor, I guess mostly of the buyer in those place mentioned is the Owner Occupier, not many investor.

So even if the Sydney house price does crash so bad in the next year or few, they will still hold on to it because it is their PPoR.

Back