3 BR in Inner Newcastle Suburb of Wickham

Sad to sell as its a good 6% return on investment but I have listed a very neat 3BR IP. Freshly painted with new carpet. Built-ins in each bedroom. 3 very good size bedrooms, stone benches in kitchen, neat bathroom, inside/outside living with new deck off kitchen. Scope for a bit of rearranging to the laundry and an extension to the family room if one wanted to go down that road in the future.

Admittedly it doesnt have much street appeal but we were in the process of getting some funky aluminium screens for the front. Decided against it in the end and are just selling as is.

Vacant now but we will be re-renting in the next month if not sold. Great buying for an investor. Previously rented for $450 per week.

IF they ever get the Wickham transport interchange through these inner suburbs of Newcastle may well become very popular.

Anyway it is what it is. No need to do the big sales spiel. Not very negotiable on price unfortunately, if it doesnt sell we re-rent... simple.... :p

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-wickham-111960403

Looks lovely - and very tempting.

Some funky screens on the front would really make it ... the only issue will be no offstreet parking.

Good luck - the market down there is pretty hot for well placed property still so I'm sure will sell quickly.

Are you selling for $$ for your rebuild? How is that going? Photos?

thanks lizzie. Yeah i know the front needs something for sure. If it doesnt sell we definately will get the screens but by the time I ordered them now it would be a couple of weeks so decided to just go ahead with the sales campaign anyway.

Selling to free up some $s for a new project. Not the build... that is coming along... slowly... our house is still there :mad: grrr... but yes we are hoping to start in Feb.

The other new project is yet to be confirmed :p have a couple of things on the go at the moment and so yes just want to free up some dollars!

2013 will be a very exciting year :D

Back