3 things I learned while my plane crashed

I was watching this and with all things on the interweb, one thing lead to another

TALKS IN LESS THAN 6 MINUTES

Ric Elias: 3 things I learned while my plane crashed

I hope you enjoy one or more of the attached

Top 25 TED Talks You Must Watch: Amazing, Inspiring and Unique

These talks don’t focus on just business or startups but more importantly they cover a wide range of amazing, inspiring and unique ideas. One of the most important things we believe in is educating yourself in areas outside of your comfort zone. The below are 25 of TED’s most viewed talks covering things like a brain scientists who studied her own massive stroke, a passenger on the plane that crash landed in the Hudson and the dangers of hearing only a single story about anything in the world. Hopefully you take some time to explore all that these remarkable speakers have to offer.

TED talks are fantastic. Yes, there's some duds, but some are truly brilliant.

Been watching for a few years, but currently in the habit of watching one or two on my iPad while cooking/eating breakfast in the mornings.

I'll give this a go tomorrow at 6am.

Great talk by Ric Elias. Thanks for sharing redwing.

What I learnt from Ric is that one must become a parent to have some purpose and goal in life. Otherwise, it is all an aimless exercise.

I'm glad a number of people have enjoyed these talks, thanks for the messages also

My 14 yr old watches TED more than regular TV, though he's interested in technology, physics, string theory etc...

Great link Redwing. Some important life lessons there.

I recently saw the TED talk by Sinek? on the "Why" of a company - its reason for being. Very powerful information that we recently used in a strategic planning session.

Back