3rd Generation

Congratulations on the arrival of the little 'un James and Sam.

Given that Skater and LilSkater are already taken, does that mean we should start expecting posts from MiniSkater before long? :D

Thanks everyone :)

Bubby and I are both doing well, he's absolutely gorgeous and I'll arrange to get James to add a photo somewhere for you all! :)

Congratulations on the arrival of the little 'un James and Sam.

Given that Skater and LilSkater are already taken, does that mean we should start expecting posts from MiniSkater before long? :D

Well on the other side you've got DaleGG & JamesGG, so maybe the appropriate name would be SkaterGG. A combination of both sides.:D:p

Thanks everyone :)

Bubby and I are both doing well, he's absolutely gorgeous and I'll arrange to get James to add a photo somewhere for you all! :)

There is only 12 months and 12 days between my 2 boys, you may want to start thinking about adding a brother or sister....might get your own tv show.
"1 kid and counting" :)

The tv show "19 kids and counting" they are actually landlords, and the kids help with renovations. The older girls lay ceramic tile etc,

There is only 12 months and 12 days between my 2 boys, you may want to start thinking about adding a brother or sister....might get your own tv show.
"1 kid and counting" :)

Haha, there are plans for another one - but that's a few years away yet, especially since this one keeps me up all night! :(

Super congrats Sam, James, Skater, Bargin Hunter, DaleGG and Mrs DaleGG. Hope all are recovering well afterwards - and that sleep is not a distant hope.

So he hasn't setup an account here yet but yesterday, Sam and I welcomed our beautiful baby boy into the world. He's stolen everyone's heart and particularly those of his grandparents, all current or former forum members as well.

Benjamin James Gatherum-Goss born 2:48pm 25/08, at 7lb 9oz. Everyone all happy and healthy and doing well.

Just wanted to share the good news :D
Congratulations!

Hope the SANF goes well. :D

Thankyou for all the kind words and well wishes. He's the most adorable little thing I've ever seen. We're all smitten.

Hope the SANF goes well. :D

Will find out tonight, I'm sure. Sam and Benji came home this morning so while I've slept grandly over the last few days, tonight may well be a different story. But then, I've been living on around 5-6 hours a night for close to ten years now so we'll see how it goes.

Here's a little picture for those asking, from the drive home this morning:

Attachments

• Benji.jpg
    Benji.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 449
Well, Benji will be 6 months old on Monday! :eek:

And since I love sharing photos of my handsome little man, here's one for you guys! The cat is our new kitten Leverage (or Levi for short) for any of you that know James I'm sure you can guess he named the cat!

He's such a well behaved, happy bubby and loves attention from all my friends!

Attachments

• Benji!.jpg
    Benji!.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 104
Back