47 Biggest Mistakes Property Investors Make

I wonder who decided which 6 to lop off....and whether they were more valuable or not than the others that got in ??

dunno but maybe they include:

- everyone can be a devloper - it's easy
- using OPM, let some other mug carry the finance
- load up on neg geared property in a rising market - everyone's doing it, so can you
- pull the equity out of your home and margin loan on stocks... really accelerate your wealth
- lock your mortgage rates in now at 9% before they hit double digits

Today 7-04-09
I read it when it first came out about 2 or so years ago . i loved it. its one of my favourite books. It makes some points simply easy to read that others dont make. My copy has some highlighted bits. I recommend this book.

i have spoken to Helen and found her genuine and knowledgable of different strategies for different people including pos cash flow properties in any climate.

francine.

20-02-2008,

yes i read the book , highlighted things to remember and enjoyed it.

<snip>
Paula.

??????????

I spent bl00dy ages reading all of that gumpf, only to find right at the very end they are so good that you can't go and see them anyway....

Geez, I wish they had of put that up the top, would've ignored the rest.

You did better than me; I read the first few lines and then scrolled right to the end when I saw how long it was.

Was it worth reading? I bet not.

By the way, after reading this thread I am pleased to see there are more cynical (read: experienced and/or previously burnt) people than I. :D

(I am picturing all these people sitting at their computers reading SS with a massive pair of antennae (for scams) sticking out of their heads....)

Helen is a good friend of mine. Tubs, the website you visited is a test site for 47 biggest mistakes and was not supposed to be seen. It is being removed and will be be back later.

Regards
John

[email protected]

I got a Somersoft Copyright Infringement Infraction for the post, either for posting too much text, or for posting a not so polished version :confused:

47 Biggest Mistakes Home Video

Just surfing and came across this site above and then below..has anyone read the book?

Real Wealth Australia
I've been wondering lately how easy is it to stumble across articles , etc that aren't meant for general public viewing? I found a property for sale recently that looked reasonably priced. I contacted agent via the email agent and he asked how I found the listing as he had sold the property two years earlier. I recently found a PowerPoint presentation from recent months from a property advisor and a report from another advisor/ valuer. I'm not posting any links!

The Internet is a funny beast, sometimes all kinds of things pop up

I was lucky to download a pile of property related podcasts from a site years ago which since went down and they no longer exist

On that note beware of phones also, we took my wife's phone to Telstra due to issues, they then repaired it and gave it back to us (not) we explained it was someone else's phone (they disagreed) so we pointed out the photos on it of people we had never met before

Back