$5 off ticket to Investment, Property & Franchising Expo - april 2005

I have one free ticket from API magazine to the Sydney Expo in april 2005. I would like to go but unfortunately I won't be able to make it. So, one lucky forumite will get the free ticket - phone me on 0431 913 142.

Also, I have three $5 off price tickets (normally $16) from the event organiser - if you anyone wants them. Otherwise, go to the following websites and register your details and you can download the discount coupons ($5 off) - www.propertyexpo.com.au, www.investmentexpo.com.au (click on Sydney, then ticket info page, then at the top - register to receive discount tickets), www.franchisingexpo.com.au (click on Sydney, then visitor info page, then at the end - visitor registration for discount tickets). When I attended in previous years, I stood near the ticket booths and gave mine out to people in the queues. I can give these 3 free tickets to the lucky forumite who has the free ticket to give to those forumites who will attend the expo.

I think in the past, the Sydney Morning Herald (being the media partner) also has coupons ($5 off) which you can cut out and use on the day. So, if you are going then it is worthwhile to check the SMH.

I too have 3 tickets to get $5 off. But there does not seem to be any forumites going to this going on the responses in this thread.
http://www.somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20052

So, apart from tony and myself, is anyone else going?
$11 and you get to see the Reno Kings, John Edwards and many others (not to mention the shares gurus in the other hall).Oh and you might meet some forumites too???

A surprised perky....

Hi Perky

I'm intending to go on the Saturday, purely for speakers. I had a freeby last year, just have the downloaded discount ticket from the expo site this year.

Hi Perky,

Joanne and I will be going on the Friday to avoid the crowds. We don't have particularly high expectations and will probably be going just for the seminars.

No one else attending?

Regards,

Kenny

Hi Perky,

I'm sure we'll see each other at the Reno kings talk as I don't know when we'll get there at this stage. I suspect we won't need all day at the show unless we're going to buy into a number of franchises while we're at it.

Regards,

Kenny

No worries Kenny. PM me if you are going to get there around that time.
Otherwise, I will most likely be sitting near the front at midday.

Back