6 Figure chick anyone know anything about them?

Another spam link :rolleyes:
It seems that the job is telling everybody the secret to the secret is the secret and that the secret of the secret will give you the secrets of the secret so that you can achieve anything you want as long as you get someone else to pay for the secrets of the secret.

you have figured out the secret to internet riches now write an ebook offer 70% to affilates pay $49 and wack it up on clickbank the real secret is there is no secret lol theres a crap load of real ways to earn money working for yourself with no one at the top of you

hint read up on articles tonnes of work cpa offers or sell advertising to the gold diggers :p

as a guess I would say the site in question sells some type of autoship product probably acacia berry some miracle cream etc 26 billion is calculated worldwide or most likely made up out of something the owner read or a friend of a friend read internet chinese whispers theres trillions online ya know more then the world economy 3trillion a day goes through forex google it and see for ya self lol

BS deleted
I am a six figure chick
wadda ya know, nothing left

so lisa, you googled a BiZnIz you are involved in, and found negative opinion, too sad.

Coke, Mcdonalds, Somersoft, Microsoft, Delloitte Touche Ross, BHP, Billiton, GM, GPM Washer & Dryer Service, even Amway,
has a product service or function that they perform that they consider is valuable enough to their customer that the corporation will tell prospective customers what it is

what do you sell / make / do
what service do you perform,
what makes you worthwhile
What do six figure chicks do?
Nobody can find out from the advertising

You all seem to judge a book by it's cover!

With a website like that?...absolutely!

I reserve my opinion to comment on any website that goes out of its way not to be upfront relating to contact numbers, legit business address, ambiguous business description etc..............always makes me think twice........call me cynical.

Your one and only post just makes me more cynical since you had a clear opportunity to come forward and support the business with a professional sales pitch as to why people should contact the business......but alas....you dodged a bullet......conveniently it seems!

Hardly a good sales attitude I must say..........lacks confidence to say the least...

Good luck with the business and making $$$$$$$.

Hiya Piston

Just re read your much earlier post in response to mine that Pyramid structures are illegal in Australia

I didnt jump to conclusions. Someone mentioned that the business referred to may be a Pyramid..................well it cant be a business registered in australia then, since pyramid strcutures are illegal for good reason.

The point of my post ( in which I was obviously unclear) was to seperate legal and established business models. "Pyramid selling" and x legit MLM business are mutualy exclusive ( in australia at least) , though some MLMs are "run" perilously close to that with their systems and inventory loading.

ta
rolf

we should not judge a book by its cover......................but we as humans do...............its absolutely instinctive.

Tony Robbins says that "emotion is faster than thought".

Some basics from my industry are imagine if your NEW broker came to your door in thongs, torn dirty t shirt, and stubbies, and a lap top under their arm. Even though that broker may be the BEST in the business, they will have a very large selling job to do to get around that crappy cover.

ta
rolf

imagine if your NEW broker came to your door in thongs, torn dirty t shirt, and stubbies, and a lap top under their arm. Even though that broker may be the BEST in the business, they will have a very large selling job to do to get around that crappy cover.

Yet we went with you anyway......:D:D

Jokes aside, I just love it when there is something controversial mentioned on the forum and straight away a new poster pops up in defense of it. The one and probably only post they make only reaffirms the belief that the product/service or in this case "business" (and I use the term very loosely) is a total con wrapped in a huge cover of hype.

I'd run far away from this "business', if I were you.

Wrong Person

BS deleted wadda ya know, nothing left

so lisa, you googled a BiZnIz you are involved in, and found negative opinion, too sad.

Coke, Mcdonalds, Somersoft, Microsoft, Delloitte Touche Ross, BHP, Billiton, GM, GPM Washer & Dryer Service, even Amway,
has a product service or function that they perform that they consider is valuable enough to their customer that the corporation will tell prospective customers what it is

what do you sell / make / do
what service do you perform,
what makes you worthwhile
What do six figure chicks do?
Nobody can find out from the advertising
Ahhhh AlmostBob you have the wrong person!!!! I am not involved with this crap.. I think you meant this to go to thelife NOT to LISAG

You all seem to judge a book by it's cover!

I am a six figure chick and let me tell you that this is
a real business!! A real damn business:D:)
I live a great, happy and stress free life all thanks to being introduced to this amazing home based business!
Sounds a great business model,can you tell us all how the system works, how much money up front,how many years months or days you been a " Six Figure Chick"and can the business model work without you being there,because until you work out that one out? the business will control your life
imho willair..

we should not judge a book by its cover......................but we as humans do...............its absolutely instinctive.

Tony Robbins says that "emotion is faster than thought".

Some basics from my industry are imagine if your NEW broker came to your door in thongs, torn dirty t shirt, and stubbies, and a lap top under their arm. Even though that broker may be the BEST in the business, they will have a very large selling job to do to get around that crappy cover.

ta
rolf

Lol. I did a loan a while back down at Surfers in my Billabongs. but we used his computer... hmmm

Back