95% loan

Yes banks still do 95% loans. It is not easy to get it from ANY bank because of mortgage insurance...they are the ones who call the shots here and it is very strict.

Yes banks still do 95% loans. It is not easy to get it from ANY bank because of mortgage insurance...they are the ones who call the shots here and it is very strict.

Which banks do you think would be the easiest?
Would I be better to go threw a bank that does there own mortgage insuance?

Hard to comment without more data.

Having an existing relationship with a bank that does 95% lends can help with credit scoring. As will a credit file with minimal activity, stable long-term employment history and good serviceability.

Any of the brokers on ss will be able to advise on your situation.

Cheers

Jamie

I have excellent credit rating with no faults and have a solid income and a good track record

how to get a 95 % loan approved first time...........

the brokers that have already responded to you have 1000 + times the experience of the average investor, why would u not want to capitalise on that ?

Why reinvent the wheel, thats what the phone is for :)

ta
rolf

how to get a 95 % loan approved first time...........

the brokers that have already responded to you have 1000 + times the experience of the average investor, why would u not want to capitalise on that ?

Why reinvent the wheel, thats what the phone is for :)

ta
rolf

This is true but I am trying to do some of my own homework before I see the broker, he will tell me the banks he thinks, but if I get some feedback here first, then I can say yes I have heard that bank is good as well and I like there product and yes lets go with them, rather than me saying to him, mmm ahhh and are they any good or is that product any good

This is true but I am trying to do some of my own homework before I see the broker, he will tell me the banks he thinks, but if I get some feedback here first, then I can say yes I have heard that bank is good as well and I like there product and yes lets go with them, rather than me saying to him, mmm ahhh and are they any good or is that product any good

thats great

I was thinking you came across as a DYI type of person, sorry I got that wrong

DIY 95 IP loan is possibly similar to DYI root canal :)

ta

rolf

I have excellent credit rating with no faults and have a solid income and a good track record

Sounds pretty good to me...so why are you so concern about getting the easiest one; when you have a perfect record they are pretty much all easy- they offer 95% for a reason and they want business :p

On the serious side of things, it's common for ppl to think they have a "prefect record and solid income" but the bank may look at it differently and you may get a shock of your life...:eek::eek:

Regards
Michael

On the serious side of things, it's common for ppl to think they have a "prefect record and solid income" but the bank may look at it differently and you may get a shock of your life...:eek::eek:

Regards
Michael

I had one of those this week, HUGE income, good servicing, ok SP, and got flunked on a 90 %no cap ! Working on it, and gut feel says it will be ok bur

One can NEVER be 100 % sure

ta

rolf

What was the spanner in the works? Little default? bad security?

5 and only 5 enquiries in 12 mths from same Need Another Bank : )

wasnt till we got the CRAA file that this became obvious.............said lender oblivious to their own scoring

but to give credit it has been ressurected

ta

rolf

Do you brokers not sleep or something, there's enough of you on here.

I know my rating is good and no faults etc, but you never know with banks so this is why I am trying to pick your guys and girls brains, that's what this forums for aint it

You're on fire with the cracks, Rolf.

Tried the metaphorical self-root canal last week. Was as successful as one. Should have known better...

Do you brokers not sleep or something, there's enough of you on here.

I know my rating is good and no faults etc, but you never know with banks so this is why I am trying to pick your guys and girls brains, that's what this forums for aint it

4am and it's too hot to sleep.

Please explain what your idea of a good credit rating is. You're likely thinking of what they use in the US. Australia only had neutral to bad credit ratings (there's no such thing as 'good').

If you've bought a house or two in the last year and done one or two other things to trigger a credit enquiry, you may well find that your rating is actually 'bad' when it comes to a 95% lend, even though you never miss a repayment.

How easy it is to get a 95% loan will also depend on how leveraged you are with your other investments and how good your affordability is.

Back