A different sort of Caveat Emptor- Tenant requires house in Canberra

I have a colleague who is looking for a house in Canberra. He is 26 years old, single, on a good salary. He has 2 IPs in Melbourne himself, and is looking to buying another one there.

He has had difficulty because he is single- there still appears to be a healthy demand for accommodation in Canberra, especially this time of year.

He is looking for something within a 20 minutes drive of the Weston Creek area, with a minimum of 2 bedrooms and two garages. He is NOT looking to share- he is mostly after garage space for his own vehicle and a project vehicle, and a guest bedroom for visiting family. He wants to pay up to $300 pw.

He was willing to pay six months rent in advance for a property he wanted, which he did not get. He may be willing to do this again for a good property.

PM me if you have something to offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Geoff,

He isn't asking too much, $300 p/week max 20 minutes drive surely there is something in the weston creek area for that. Perhaps give Simon a call?

Mr Ed

Mr Ed said:
Geoff,

He isn't asking too much, $300 p/week max 20 minutes drive surely there is something in the weston creek area for that. Perhaps give Simon a call?

Mr Ed
If SimonJulie had a number in the forum, I would have called him/her :D

Though the chance of any one landlord having a property available at any stage is remote.

It's a long shot post.

Back