A few questions about this forum

Greetings everyone !

I have a question.......Over the last few days I've been looking at this forum and trying to read as many threads as posible and learning as much as I can about this site - so far it's all great and I appreciate everyones feedabck and comments. However, I have a question !

I currently work with a large construction / building company that builds homes in QLD, NSW, VIC, ACT and SA as a Development Manager and have access to prices, land, builders etc etc and would like to know whether I am able to advertise this information via this website.

Might sound like a strange question as I've come across lenders advertising their products very mildly and I just wanted to know what is the protocal.

I would apreciate your feedback guys.

Cheers
LK

I am not a moderator, but I think if you make it quite clear when you are posting that you are 'softly advertising' then I think that would be helpful.

Hi ml320, can you softly tell me what kind of homes you build or give me a link to some portfolio photos!

I am wanting to build a two-storey home on around 400sqm in inner Brisbane and am looking for a builder (and a block).

Thanks!

Hi ML320

Welcome to the forum and good luck with it! Some people will be fine with you doing that and some won't, I probably didn't go about it in the right way and I was eaten alive if you look at my thread in caveat empor under investment opportunities so I don't do that directly any more which is a great shame as I can help people as you can. Still I did receive a lot of support privately and it drove me on to set up my website so that people can choose to look at it or not as the case may be! It seems to be ok with everyone if you put your website on with your signature however like this:

Sparky 23, Ianvestor, Puskka, The Y-man .....thank you very much for your feedback. Based on your information I will keep my business to myself for time being.....maybe I need to do my apprenceship here first before letting others know my business.

Thanks guys
LK

Back