Accountant in Melbourne

Hi everyone
I'm new to property investing and before I get stuck into it I'd like to speak to a good property investment accountant about how to best structure my finances. Can anyone recommend someone in Melbourne?
Thanks!

G'day Chaz,

I've been very happy with www.gatherumgoss.com for some years now.

And yes, they are into structuring, and have IP's themselves - so they know the ropes,

Regards,

Edited:- Didn't need the hyphen...

G'day Sailor,

Yeah, thanks for that - just saw James' post myself.

So, to Chaz, things have changed - not necessarily badly - more that "I don't know" the new owner. But, based on the past history, I will continue with that firm for this year's Tax returns and will see how it goes (a lot of the original staff remain, I believe - but not Dale GG and/or James GG).

If all "the good stuff" remains, I'll stick with them. If not, then my next move will be obvious. As I don't know any others in Mel, I'll leave it at that for now,

Regards,

Hi!

I have just placed a post in the General forum under 'Dale's retirement' in response to this latest news about GGA. May be of interest to some, coming from someone who has worked there. Hope it puts some fears to rest!

Hi Guys

Hi!

I have just placed a post in the General forum under 'Dale's retirement' in response to this latest news about GGA. May be of interest to some, coming from someone who has worked there. Hope it puts some fears to rest!

I also worked at GGA for a few years, it was my first real accounting job..... and i must say, I know the new owner and have met him on several occassions before he purchased GGA as well as after. I must say, I found him to be very down to earth and very approachable, if you are really worried about the whole GGA disappearance, just give the guy a go first before you make your decisions, or contact them with your concerns, there is no use panicking because there are no GG's left in the firm.....

Hi guys...

I actually still work at GGA and the service is remaining exactly as it always has been.

If anyone has any concerns or problems, please email me at [email protected].

I am VERY willing to help with anything, as is Pat, the new owner who really is lovely and very dedicated to the firm and intends to run things as they have been in the past.

Alysha

Back