Accountant - Wynnum/Bayside Area

Hello

I am after some reccomendations for an accountant in the Brisbane South Area. I currently live at Wynnum, so anywhere in the bayside would be ideal.

My wife and I have one, and will have a 2nd IP very soon, and we are heading overseas in a few months for a 12 month working holiday, so ideally someone who knows thair stuff in regards to investment properties, and CGT and overseas income etc.

Thanks

Ben

I use Parker tax and accounting at Beachmere and I live on the south west side - might be too far for you but she knows her stuff as she invests in property herself and understands where your coming from.

Cheers
Rick

Check out Mry from this forum, do a search in the members section.
Pretty sure he is out that way, and has always has good advice on the forum.

Regards
Marty

Hi Ben,

I would NOT recommend Wilson & Newey at Tingalpa, before Howard retired they provided me much better value for money.

I used to go to Terry Hassard on Wynnum North, but he was a bit "rush in - rush-out" for me.

I spoke to Vagg Taxation (Wynnum) and asked if I could see an accountant that had their own IP's and they said that they wouldn't divulge this information.......(moving right along)

I left a phone message and sent an email to ATS accountants (Wynnum) but they never got back to me.....so

For 2008-2009 I ended up using my sisters accountant in Boronia Heights.

So, Yeah I havent had much luck with accountants in Wynnum....

good luck!

:)

Back