Accountants

W

WebBoard

PI Savvy Accountants on Central Coast NSW?
Date: 4/26/00
Time: 3:17:31 PM

Does anyone know of / or can recommend an Accountant in Central Coast - NSW area that is aware of IP strategies etc.

I have had little luck with 2 previous accountants and am looking to try someone new.

If you don't know of specific acc perhaps some ideas on what to look for in an accountant

Thanks for any help.

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
cre8ive

Reply: 1

Re: PI Savvy Accountants on Central Coast NSW?
Date: 6/28/00
Time: 8:51:16 PM

Hi Dan,

I dont come here often, just checking out a post for a friend but I own 2 investment properties (well the bank does), saw your post and thought i would respond, i have just found what I consider a good investment property accountant. Feel free to email me me on [email protected] if you require more details.

regards cre8ive

PS: I live in Gosford :)

Marc Hooper

Reply: 1.1

Re: PI Savvy Accountants on Central Coast NSW?
Date: 4/26/00
Time: 10:48:01 PM

I don't know of any accountants that may help you but there is a wealth of information on the Intellectual Property Website that allows you to do searches on Trademarks, IP Law and the like. You can even apply here for protection of your Trademark or whatever.

The address is http://www.ipaustralia.gov.au I hope that you find this useful. If you really need good advise about this sort of thing a lawyer or solicitor specializing in this thing is really your best option. It may cost a little extra, but in the long run it is probably worth it.

Back