Adam Hudson - Wealth Essentials

Has anyone heard of Adam Hudson form Wealth essentials?
Web site is www.wealthessentials.com

He is holding some seminars across the country, so I would like to know whether he is fair dinkum. (And if he is is there anything new from what we already know. (i.e. is it just a well polished program meant to bleed money out of people.))

A quick search on the forum revealed that he used to run seminars with (none other than) Henry Kaye!
(Actually some of the past post were very funny to read now in light of what we know. People pledging that Henry is honest and that his strategies are fantastic :))

Anyway I was wondering if anyone knows anyting about this organization (yes I did read their website and it looks a bit suspicious, selling programs for $11,000. hmmm this reminds me of someone else...)

However I am giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Does anyone know something about them?

Cheers,

Nom

I wouldn't be giving him that level of benefit :)

He seems to be big on the coaching & franchising tracks......where's his experience making money from assets?

Frankly comments like saying that Wealth Essentials provides 'A powerful business opportunity to assist you in creating more income to fast track your debt reduction and hopefully, together with the help of certified financial professional, execute a carefully planned investment strategy' says it all!

If you want to learn the basics of money management and the basics of today's financial world read some books!!!!

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Doing these hyped up seminars to get the knowledge faster than usual reminds me of going to a fast food joint. You want to because its fast, convenient & slickly advertised but in the end you know its bad for you not to be digesting the vegetables of information under your own steam.

I hate hype

Jase

There's a 2-page profile of him in Jan/Feb 04 Wealth Creator mag (pp89-90).

His main experience appears to have been:

* 2-3 years in a camera shop
* Door to door sales of vacuum cleaners (I've been told if you can sell door to door, you can sell anything!)
* Amway, etc
* Resumes business
* Selling personal development courses/tapes
* Running workshops

A common thread is where he was selling his services successfully but admitted that he felt bad because he didn't really know his stuff. This was in regards to the resume business and when he was giving seminars (realising that some attendees were worth 20 times more than him).

Once realising this, he claims to have learnt new principles and then formed the BBI. So though his actual business experience still looks thin apart from an aptitude for salesmanship (see list above) seminar attendees are apparently supposed to realise that he's now a new man, having learnt from successful people.

Regards, Peter

Spiderman said:
seminar attendees are apparently supposed to realise that he's now a new man, having learnt from successful people.
I've become a New Man by reading lots of books on quantum theory from people such as Einstein, Shrodinger, Heisenburg, Dirac, Maxwell, Planck, de Broglie, etc.

Come to my Quantum seminar and pay me thousands of dollars to learn what I have learnt from these successful people....

Nah - concept doesn't work.

How come people believe it works for property?

Gullible? Hopeful? Stupid?

Cheers,

Aceyducey

All the news media are out there to find dirt on any get rich quick seminars
all the negitive stuff that they can get their hands on

Ask any seminars presenter it all boils down to the 90% vs 10% rule
90% will do nothing
10% will do something and become successful

You never hear people who are successful like Peter Spann interview by the media about his Options Trading or Property seminars

If he were to give all the people who work in the media to attend all his property and option trading courses including to be on his platinum group for 5 years, do you think that the media will take up the offer?
I can tell you the answer is NO cos they are out there to report dirt on people and not success
If all the media people will to do what Peter tells them to do they will be a F****** Millionaire there is no question about that but they just won't do that...I wonder why?

Let's be honest here people
How many people in this forum will actually pay a few thousand dollars to attend seminars to educate themselves on wealth rather than reading a few books on it?
I will do that pay the few thousand dollars to learn rather than reading on a few books

How many people here have actually pay Peter Spann a few thousand dollars to attend his seminars?
I have pay Peter to attend his seminars and the info that i learn was great and i take action in what i learn and make money on it till this day

All the news like Henry Kaye or Adam Hudson or any seminars would appear on ACA or TT or BRW or Fin Review

I remember back then a few years ago the media mention something about Peter Spann all the negative stuff about him and i heard it all from me mate saying that as well but because i have been to his seminars and stuff i know that he is not that sort of person so if you believe the media and not take action and miss out i can't really say what i want to say

Regards
Jerry

I wouldnt pay a few thousand dollrs to go to anyones seminar. There are plenty of rich & successful people who have never been to a seminar or even have heard of these guys....Spann, Kaye, McKnight,Fitzgerlad, Sugars et al.

Its not a prerequisite for success. Jerry maybe you need to broaden your horizon just a little bit.

likewow
Its not a prerequisite for success.
It boils down to the
90% will do nothing
10% will do something and become successful

A lot of times those people who have made it without attending those seminars start to attend them and say that they are worth every penny
mmmmmmmm
i wonder is that what you mean by
Its not a prerequisite for success likewow?

Of course when you have made it up to the top
your network of friends and info is just a phone call away

You don't have to attend any more seminars you just pay for one of your left or right hand person to go and give you a full report when they are back

Regards
Jerry

Jerry Maguire said:
i wonder is that what you mean by
Its not a prerequisite for success likewow?

Regards
Jerry

Jerry,

I meant that going to a seminar is no guarantee of success and there are lots of successful people who have never been or have the desire to go to a seminar.
The seminar thing is a relatively recent phenomenon in the context of business and success. There have been many rich and successful people people before (and after) the seminar scene.

likewow said:
The seminar thing is a relatively recent phenomenon in the context of business and success. There have been many rich and successful people people before (and after) the seminar scene.
Actually Business seminars started with the Italian traders a number of hundred years ago. Naturally they weren't as polished as they are today, however they did teach people about doing business.

I've got a mate who knows the period quite well. I can try to source a copy of one of the advertisements from the period for a seminar to teach people how to succeed in a trading company if you like :)

I've heard lots of people express personal opinions for & against seminars - the reality is that both approaches work for certain people. The trick is knowing what works for you!

Cheers,

Aceyducey

The easiest thing you can do is read a successful person's autobiography. But if you are more resourceful, you'll get to meet and learn from these people directly. It's a secret that's been around since civilisation began. From chinese martial arts to Renaissance painting, students have always learnt by emulating the masters.

This is your only short cut to success. Model the successes of people you admire and learn from their mistakes. These people are the ones who have done it all, and can give you invaluable advice on how to earn, keep and use money. It's a price worth paying, no matter how outlandish the cost may seem at the time.

Regards
Jerry

Bill.L
Jerry, So here you are singing the virtues of Peter Spann's seminars, yet a year and a half ago you were trying to sell your own.....
Hi Bill

I just say that i have been to Peter Spann seminars
I have got value out of his seminar and have make money out of it by the strategies that i have learn from Peter Spann that's it

Bill What do you mean by what gives??????

I also say that i will pay money to go to seminars to educate myself because what works in todays market might not work tomorrow

A year and a half ago i was just offering free tickets for people on this forum to come to my intro seminar
Did you turn up at all Bill?
cos you say coming to my seminar is better than sitting at home watching tv

It was a bad idea anyway to offer anything for people on this forum for FREE
except for a few people that i know who think outside the square i would let them come to my 3 days seminar if they want to

That was the past and i still trade Options i work out it is more profitable and less hassle if i were to do it by myself rather then teaching other people on it

If everyone were to read that post they know i have been attack by every tom dick and harry
I would like to say thanks to those that support me

I couldn't believe it Bill!!!
It has been over a year and a half and you actually spend the time finding out the post and paste the link here
Don't you have better things to do

If people were to spend their time doing better thing like educate themselves on wealth they would be much better off in the long run
rather than trying to find things in the past about what people say and do

Regards
Jerry

Jerry,

I just have a good memory, and it took me all of a minute using the search function. Besides, I asked you a question at the time that you never bothered to answer(an answer would have shed some light on your knowledge of the subject you were trying to sell).

This quote of yours "I will do that pay the few thousand dollars to learn rather than reading on a few books" does not inspire me to think you know your subjects in any depth at all.

bye

Bill & likewow,

The easiest thing you can do is read a successful person's autobiography. But if you are more resourceful, you'll get to meet and learn from these people directly. It's a secret that's been around since civilisation began. From chinese martial arts to Renaissance painting, students have always learnt by emulating the masters.

This is your only short cut to success. Model the successes of people you admire and learn from their mistakes. These people are the ones who have done it all, and can give you invaluable advice on how to earn, keep and use money. It's a price worth paying, no matter how outlandish the cost may seem at the time.

by Bill
This quote of yours "I will do that pay the few thousand dollars to learn rather than reading on a few books" does not inspire me to think you know your subjects in any depth at all.
A: to Bill.....lol

Regards
Jerry

Jerry,

Big bold red type, pity you did not acknowledge the source of your quote.

The question I asked of you in July 03 is still unanswered. Perhaps you could go to the coffee lounge and start a new thread. Or maybe discussing strategies is not your thing.

bye

Hi Bill,

You oblivously did not turn up or else you would know the answer by asking it there at there on that night

I know i don't have to answer your questions but here is your answer

A Covered Call is
1. Write the call
2. Buy the Shares
3. Buy the Put

I don't do what you suggested if that's what you do and it turns you on
Good Luck to you
I hope i have answer your question these time

If i were to already have the shares i would just buy a 12 months put and keep writing calls on the shares that i own to create a monthly income for myself

Trading Options is just a simple and easy thing a lot of times people just confuse the S.H.I.T out of themselves by using big words that they don't understand and they wonder why they are not making the sort of money they should be making.

Regards
Jerry

Hi Jerry,

Firstly, there is a need to try and keep conversations civil.

Secondly, The reason why I asked you about the covered calls, is because there is a cheaper way to do exactly the same thing you mentioned in your previous post.
Someone who wishes to sell their methods, should at least be able to explain why they chose an expensive method to draw income rather than the cheaper way. Of course the cheaper way is more profitable over the longer term because of the savings in brokerage, plus the savings in capital to use for other purposes.
Do you know what I am talking about?? I had a debate with Peter Spann about this a couple of months ago.
As I live a couple of hundred kms from Melbourne, your "free" seminar was not really free. Also because you had deemed not to answer questions about your seminar or methods, I deemed it not worth the price of fuel to attend.

Thirdly this conversation should not be occuring in this thread, perhaps you could start a new one in the coffee lounge.

bye

Hi Bill,

I have already tell you the way i trade
which is so simple and even an 8 year old can understand

Someone who wishes to sell their methods, should at least be able to explain why they chose an expensive method to draw income rather than the cheaper way.
I don't use complicated strategies like you mention on the forum
If there is a cheaper way to do it why don't you tell everyone including me cos i'm sure everyone would like to know about it

Of course the cheaper way is more profitable over the longer term because of the savings in brokerage, plus the savings in capital to use for other purposes.
Do you know what I am talking about??

I use a full service broker that's just the way of doing business,
at least i know that my trade is in safe hands when i do that
Saving in brokerage...
No it doesn't worry me and i'm already paying about 1%
the broker knows what i want and will call me when it happens
so to me it doesn't really matter
I rather get the person who know what i want and excute the trade for me at the right time rather than trying to save a few dollars and get different people on the phone all the time

I don't know what you are talking about please explain?

I had a debate with Peter Spann about this a couple of months ago.

Did you get the answer that you want???
If Peter who makes 10 times more than me can't answer your questions
I would be really surprised

As I live a couple of hundred kms from Melbourne, your "free" seminar was not really free. Also because you had deemed not to answer questions about your seminar or methods, I deemed it not worth the price of fuel to attend.

Did i put a SHOT GUN on your head asking you to attend?

Thirdly this conversation should not be occuring in this thread, perhaps you could start a new one in the coffee lounge.
I couldn't believe the B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T that i'm hearing
You started this thing here first and now you want me to start a new thread about something that you started first???

That's the way i trade
and i make 250K profit every year in trading
not as much as Peter Spann
If you don't like the way i do it BAD LUCK

If you were trading successfully
making the sort of money Me and Peter is making
GOOD LUCK TO YOU
If you are not TOUGH

Regards
Jerry

Hi all,

Jerry, I have created a new thread for you to post on this topic.

http://www.somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?p=123575#post123575

Jerry, as the option expert you claim to be, you would of course known that what I was talking about was a bull spread using puts
This is achieved by buying a put at a lower striking price and simultaneously selling a put with a higher striking price. *From L.G. Mcmillan.

The risk reward profile is exactly the same as the covered call with the protective put, yet there is one less transaction(ie you don't have to buy the shares). The capital outlay is also lower because you don't have to purchase the shares.

So without too many more histerics from yourself, could you answer the simple question of WHY would a professional option player as yourself choose the more expensive way to trade a position??? And why would you teach other people to do it that way???

Could a moderator please move this conversation over to the new thread I created in the coffee lounge.

bye

P.S. Jerry, in case you didn't know, I first traded options in 1991, and commodities in 1981.

Back