adelaide investment suburbs

I am based in Adelaide, even though is still a newbie, I have done lots and lots of research in the Southern side.

There are major developments happening here which all will happen in the next five years and my view on the property cycle right is at the bottom of the market.

If you are looking for IP at hackham west, huntfield heights and around that area, I thoughts are not that good as there are no factors driving people to rent there.

Around the Marion area will be a better investment.

These are my thoughts.

Delvin

Thoughts?

Directly under the flight path, but you wouldn't get a block of land much cheaper than this in the area.

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-sa-cowandilla-115795239

house is smaller than most appartments, but 60-70k more expensive. Land value is approx 240k. It will be notably CF- if renting as an apartment, but overpriced if using it as land. It's sortof in no man's land. If the house was 3 bed, or at least 80/90 square metres, it would be a very good deal.

Only if you can put up with the noise. I parked outside a house (up to 1 hour each time) that I was interested in Cowandilla before for different times of the day to gauge the sound of the plane landing. It was enough to put me off me nuts. Each to their own.

I agree, I go near there sometimes (end of runway 23) to watch planes land, it is very noisy and pretty scary at times. There are very few places like Adelaide that have houses so close to the end of runways, I personally couldn't live there.

Back