Adelaide market

Hi

Is the Adelaide market that hot at the moment. I have emailed 6 agents via real estate.com.au for enquiries re: open time, price indication etc. and not had one reply this has been over the course of the last two weeks.

Regards
SG

I remember in the doldrums of the previous slump this was still the case - a lot of agents are just lazy.

In saying that, yes the market certainly has picked up heavily in recent times, and appears to only be early in it's growth phase.

I've personally always found picking up the phone to produce the best results with agents - unless you're just putting an offer through.

Is the Adelaide market that hot at the moment.
No.

I have emailed 6 agents via real estate.com.au for enquiries re: open time, price indication etc. and not had one reply this has been over the course of the last two weeks.
The last 2 weeks MOST agents are on holidays (along with most solicitors and conveyancers)

Even when not on holidays, most agents are hopeless with emails but OK via phone.

Hi

Is the Adelaide market that hot at the moment. I have emailed 6 agents via real estate.com.au for enquiries re: open time, price indication etc. and not had one reply this has been over the course of the last two weeks.

Regards
SG

LOL
this is probably a reflection of the agent's lack productivity rather than the market at the moment.
I could almost guarantee there are probably no sold stickers on those properties. :)

Hi all

Thanks for the replies. There was one particular property I rang the agent about and another person answered and said he was not available. Left my details for a call back. Haven't heard back.

I am so tempted to do a search and contact the owner direct.

Regards
SG

Hi all

Thanks for the replies. There was one particular property I rang the agent about and another person answered and said he was not available. Left my details for a call back. Haven't heard back.

Regards
SG

Number of quality REA's there you could count on one hand. Don't despair, you can use that to your advantage to get some good deals.

Hi all

Regards
SG

Which agency? I've also had a bit of troubles with one of the agencies. Most were pretty good in getting back after I had called them. But one agency in particular was terrible.

Hi DT

No its not. From what i can gather i am not alone in seeing this attitude with some agents.

I finally caught up with the agent that i was talking about and he said we have a contract on the property subject to sale.

Just was not interested.

Regards
SG

Back