Adelaide Meeting 3.0

Hello Adelaidians!

So sorry I couldn't make the last meeting, sounds like a great night!

I propose the next meeting to be:

Monday 30th June, 6.30pm
Seven Stars Hotel, Angas Street.

Please invite all those would would be interested, members or not. Happy to be convinced of another date or location if anyone is violently opposed.

Please indicate whether you are a yes, no or maybe for this event by posting on the thread, I'll do another call out a week before and get final(ish) numbers for booking on the Saturday before.

Cheers,
Erin.

Hi everyone!

Thank you for sending in your RSVPs, So far I have:

Yes
eeho
CJay
Ninobart
ccc6019
Danrc
bez23

Maybe
jim1964

No
Brady
libertyrx

Looking forward to seeing you Monday night.

Apologies to those that we couldn't accommodate this time, I'll shake it up with a different week and day next month.

Cheers,
Erin

Hi everyone!

Thank you for sending in your RSVPs, So far I have:

Yes
eeho
CJay
Ninobart
ccc6019
Danrc
bez23

Maybe
jim1964

No
Brady
libertyrx

Looking forward to seeing you Monday night.

Apologies to those that we couldn't accommodate this time, I'll shake it up with a different week and day next month.

Cheers,
Erin

Hi Adelaidians,

Late RSVPs are still very welcome if you would like to come along to the meeting on Monday, just add a post to this thread or send me a PM so I can manage numbers.

Cheers,
Erin.

Hey guys,

I have a dentist appointment this afternoon, if I end up looking like a drooling elephantman I don't think I'll attend, to save face (no pun). If I look reasonable I'll be there :)

Hello All,

Has not been a good day with EOFY. Bogan tenants will be the Death of me!!! Going to give it a miss tonight unfortunately.

Charles

Hi Erin,

Thanks for sharing your deal tonight.

Thursday nights are no good for me because I will late night on Thursdays.

Any other nights will be good.

Is there any other investor meetings you know of? because I am trying to get as much information as I can.

Thanks

Charles

Hello Adelaidians!

Thanks to everyone who made the last meeting, was such a lively discussion that we had to move out to the back at the request of some lovely pub patrons who did not appreciate our talk of slums ;)

Thursday 24th July, 6.30pm

Please invite all those would would be interested, members or not. Happy to be convinced of another date or location if anyone is violently opposed.

Please indicate whether you are a yes, no or maybe for this event by posting on the thread, I'll do another call out a week before and get final(ish) numbers for booking on the Saturday before.

Charles - Sorry I know you can't do Thursdays; I'm going away shortly and this is the only night I can do around my shift work! We'll try Thursday for this one, and mix it up again next month.

Cheers,
Erin.

Hello Adelaidians!

Thanks to everyone who made the last meeting, was such a lively discussion that we had to move out to the back at the request of some lovely pub patrons who did not appreciate our talk of slums ;)

Charles - Sorry I know you can't do Thursdays; I'm going away shortly and this is the only night I can do around my shift work! We'll try Thursday for this one, and mix it up again next month.

Cheers,
Erin.

I'll be there. Hopefully they don't kick us out for getting too rowdy. :)

Hello Adelaidians!

Cheers,
Erin.

Thanks Corey and Brady.

Brady - unfortunately Wednesday night is the only night I am unavailable, although if someone else wants to take the reigns I'm happy to be an apology if it suits more people.

Anyone else keen on coming? Otherwise it may be worth rescheduling.

Cheers,
Erin.

Back