Adelaide Real Estate Investors Group May Meeting

Hi All, the free Tues 11th May meeting will be at 6-30PM 3rd Floor 300 Flinders St Adelaide. An exciting interstate Guest will talk to us about Real Estate financial planning & Structuring. If you would like to attend please email me rayss&adam.com.au for an information form & I will send you more information about the group.
Regards Ray

rayss said:
Hi All, the free Tues 11th May meeting will be at 6-30PM 3rd Floor 300 Flinders St Adelaide. An exciting interstate Guest will talk to us about Real Estate financial planning & Structuring. If you would like to attend please email me rayss&adam.com.au for an information form & I will send you more information about the group.
Regards Ray

Hi Ray

Who is the exciting interstate guest? What firm/company do they work for?

Thanks Ray

Kind regards

Corsa

Hi Corsa, are you a member of the group? or considering coming for the first time? If the latter, I will satisfy your curiosity when you send me your email address. If you are a member you will receive more information in your inbox tonight.
Regards Ray

Hi Ray

I have attended one meeting and we have met previously at Navra.

You have my email address as I usually get your emails regarding this event, so I enthusiastically await the email to find out who the "special interstate guest star" is going to be.

Thanks Ray

Corsa

Dear Ray,

Depending on what your motivations are, I think that "hiding" the speakers details would not be the best way to grow a "not-for-profit" organisation and Corsa's question is certainly not unreasonable.

People appreciate those that are upfront. You can always ask for people to register at the same time. Positive projections produce positive results.

Cheers,

Sunstone.

Sunstone said:
Dear Ray,

Depending on what your motivations are, I think that "hiding" the speakers details would not be the best way to grow a "not-for-profit" organisation and Corsa's question is certainly not unreasonable.

People appreciate those that are upfront. You can always ask for people to register at the same time. Positive projections produce positive results.

Cheers,

Sunstone.

I agree with Sunstone on this point, why the secrecy stuff? I was caught out once a long time ago, never forgotten it and generally don't attend when things are being promoted with the promise of "something great - when you turnn up". In my case it turned out to be an Amway new recruit meeting. NEVER again will I be caught out. I respect and appreciate honesty and full disclosure. So my earlier e-mail will now be a maybe turn up. Sorry.

Norman

Back