Adl/Bne/Mel - Request for Free Weekend Accomodation

Hi,

I just booked tickets to scout property in Adelaide/Brisbane and Melbourne for a conference.

I'm going to make an unreasonable request. Any chance I could crash on the couch or a bit of floor for any of the below mentioned days/nights. I'll be hiring a car.

Brisbane: 27-29 June (2 nights)
Adelaide: 5-6 July (1 night)
Melbourne: 26-28 (morning flight) July (2 nights)

I'm a bit tired of spending money (these are my 6th set of flights booked this month) and the last time I stayed at a friends house to scout property it led to a lot of questions and a bit of 'down with the 1%' talks.

I'll shout lunch/dinner :)
So... here's hoping.

Haha, I've heard DaveM mention this. :( Sounds like I've missed out. Any chance for an update from one of the Adelaide peeps whilst I'm there?

Shoot me an email when it's nearer the time if you like, always happy to have a chat when people come into town.

sure

You can stay at my place. Dont need to buy dinner. Would be interested in advice on my house and IPs in general.
I have sent you a message

Thanks for your responses so far everyone!

Shoot me an email when it's nearer the time if you like, always happy to have a chat when people come into town.

I'll definitely do that. Perhaps you can give me a rundown of Adelaide. Will give Brady a call too for a coffee and cake of the day.

You can stay at my place. Dont need to buy dinner. Would be interested in advice on my house and IPs in general.
I have sent you a message

Haha, you may find you know more than me. I will certainly take you up on the offer. Thanks. I will respond to your PM shortly.

If you find yourself in Cairns let me know.

I was there 6 weeks ago. Just missed you. I may be up again in Summer. I love to scuba dive and my partner has never gone further north than Brisbane (and that was only last month).

Not good enough for the DT, DaveM and Waldo who were there last weekend?

Naww.

I was at my little niece's first birthday. No getting out of that one.

Any chance you could give me a break down? Gna catch up with DaveM before hand and check it out.

Not good enough for the DT, DaveM and Waldo who were there last weekend?

Haha yeah I planning on being there, caught up with a mate for dinner and was going well til couple of beers followed by few bottles of red...

Lol didn't know your night was going to turn out similar :)

No dinner/lunch required for me

Just long Island iced teas!!!! And I drink Wayyyyyy more then one, a night at the Hilton might be cheaper

Back