affordable laminated flooring

Hi everyone,
Could anyone please suggest a good affordable laminated flooring for bedroom area? We need to re-floor our investment property and don't want to spend a lot on this. Ikea, Bunnings and Masters have their floorboard from $15/m2 but not sure which one is better.
Thanks in advance for your help and your time.
regards

Do not buy the cheap ones, not for yourself or def not for tenants I would say.

If your buying cheap but decent quality (not retail at a large outlet) then about 20/m is about as cheap as you would go when dollar was closer to parity from a cheap supplier.

Do not buy bamboo or natural wood surface either if you want tough & long wearing in a tenant situation.

I used a bunnings click laminate in my ppor 3 years ago and couldn't be happier. Got it on special and got enough for the whole house as a temporary measure until we were ready to lay final flooring. It cost less than $1500 including insulation for the whole 4 bedroom house and we ended up keeping it in the bedrooms, lounge and hallway because it turned out so well. It was easy to lay too.

Did my whole house on floating floorboards 8 months back. Used tasmanian oak with glossy finish. Awesome looks.

Lot of advice available on forums and see some youtube videos if planning to do by self.

Feel free to pm for specific challenges.

I have used the bunnings formica ones and also the ones kinnon mentioned. For an ip go the the Ebay ones as kinnon mentioned. they are heavy duty and will handle wear and tear well. With the click ones I'm worried about water spills on them, the others are all vinyl.
Plus they're half the price!!

Back