Air Conditioning in Western Sydney

Hi everyone

Our small 3 bedder in 2770 has been vacated and we thought it's a good time to install a split system air cond unit.

I've had one contractor out and he has recommended a 5kw inverter unit (I'm waiting on his quote).

Has anybody recently installed air conditioning into their houses? Can you recommend the tradesman you used and approximately how much did you pay for the unit?

We are looking to install it in the loungeroom - it would probably overflow into the kitchen/dining area and hallway.

Thank you in advance for your assistance

I've purchased my last few A/C's (and recommended friends and family) to Blustar air conditioning (based in Lansvale)

Hi,
I have put 2 in my properties in 2770 and just recently another in my latest purchase to save me outlaying so much cash I purchased through Domayne 2 years interest free,I bought 7kw probably bigger than I needed but good deal I paid $1295 each,to install was $600 to $700 each.

Cheers
Macca446

The installer I use is Jason, 0423 676 837, reasonably priced (not a bang and hang $400 installer) and good workmanship. He is based in western sydney.

I usually just buy a system from seconds world etc and he puts them in. Have been using the Kelvinator inverters and while nowhere near top of the line, are good simple units and no faults so far.

Hi all.. I've been dealing with Adam at J.E.C Air Conditioning, and am looking to get a Daikin Inverter system for my 2 bedroom apartment. Fully installed plus unit for just over $2,500, we're pretty happy with that. Their showroom is based in Seven Hills but they send technicians all across Sydney, 96743188.

Back