Air Fares to Queenstown NZ, from Sydney, is this good deal?

$600 for 2 adults, 1 infant...

sounds OK? Never been to NZ, but I remember someone saying that flying directly to queenstown was more expensive..

any ideas?

sounds OK? Never been to NZ, but I remember someone saying that flying directly to queenstown was more expensive..

any ideas?

damn cheap!

I flew Sydney/Wellington ealier this month and paid $400 return (Qantas) which is exactly the same as I was paying return 20 years ago.

damn cheap!

I flew Sydney/Wellington ealier this month and paid $400 return (Qantas) which is exactly the same as I was paying return 20 years ago.

Thanks Lizzie, that gives me an idea I knew nothing about the price, but went ahead and booked it. June next year. I will start a new thread with things to do as I know nothing about NZ.

Who are you flying with Edmond?

Virgin

Last edited:

any ideas?

Under 2 infant so they are free? So that means $300 return for each adult?
That sounds like a good price but I know there are super specials every now and then if you aren't fussy on dates.

Jetstar have $169 there and $121 return for June. So basically $300 return as well.

Just looking at a couple of other deals on this side of the pond

$139 or so from Perth to Bali

Though I saw Sydney to Ho Chi Min city for $339

Just came back from NZ. $150 each (one way) from Christchurch on Emrates. Other direction we had no choice as had to go with a group.

Back