Am I The Only One That Finds This Bizarre?

Can anyone else reconcile the fact that the same people are operating these websites? Can't say I am convinced the first is a great ad for the second:

http://takebackyourhome.com.au/page/2/

http://www.webuyhomes.com.au/

Oh, and to add to the wackiness.....
http://basicfraud.com
The basic-fraud crew have been around for a long time so nothing new there,but the other 2 sites they have also been around for a long time,only the names and faces change,it all sound so clean -cut and above water and in this part of the real estate cycle we are now in, i'm sure they will make a :rolleyes:killing,as they always do..imho..willair..

I bet if one of them was robbed, they'd still go to the Police though...even though they think they're an illegal organisation! :rolleyes:

Funny thing was the first case mentioned on the site was for over $800k. They can get a loan for that amount, but can't afford a lawyer???

I bet if one of them was robbed, they'd still go to the Police though...even though they think they're an illegal organisation! :rolleyes:

Funny thing was the first case mentioned on the site was for over $800k. They can get a loan for that amount, but can't afford a lawyer???

I'm guessing buy, revalue, leverage, revalue, leverage...ooops.

I tried to follow the sequence of events but the dates seemed a bit messy.

The court judgement was the only bit that was clear.

In any case, the short version appears to be heavily leveraged + unexpected income squeeze + property price slump + a conspiracy involving the judiciary, real estate agents, recoveries agents, trustee companies, lenders, mortgage insurers, the nasty lady next door, other evil people in the street/suburb/region and the Gay and Lesbian Alliance = lost lots of money

Obvious solution...establish Wrap Finance business and join cult.

What I'm worried about TF, is how you've got so much time, and worse still; the inclination, to sit on the 'puter looking at sites like these and making connections between them. :eek:

I think we need to get you out on the p.i.s.s one night. ;)

I've been observing this particular form of nutter for years.

It's a hobby of sorts.

Their natural environment is the US (Jesus want's you to have a Cadillac, is a keen fan of your preferred sporting team but the government is conspiring against you and using satellites to steal your thoughts and guns) but, cane toad-like, they have made their way here.

*puts down glass of Cab Sav*

Oh, and the booze and mobile technology just makes it worse :D

*picks up glass of Cab Sav*

Webuyhomes.com.au should not be confused with webuyhouses.com.au which is owned by wrapper and occasional forumite Rick Otton.

Webuyhomes.com.au should not be confused with webuyhouses.com.au which is owned by wrapper and occasional forumite Rick Otton.

Just trying to picture Rick with a white bandana on his head, topped with a funky baseball cap (red) on backwards, wearing a white singlet and matching red tracky dacks, covered in tatts and gold bling by the tonne, surrounded by about 4 black ho's in almost no clothes, leaning on a convertible porsche in front of his "crib", arms crossed and with a saturday night special in one hand.

Oh yeah; saying "yo" a lot. :D

There are those who rightfully or wrongly view the fractional-reserve banking system - used in this and most other countries - as a ponzi scheme.

A sound arguement for both sides can be created and has been over the years.

The "for" side have a pretty good case when we look at how the deck-of-banking system collapsed in the USA like a deck-of-cards and the ripple effect it has caused globally.

woops!

how the deck-of-banking system collapsed in the USA like a deck-of-cards and the ripple effect it has caused globally.

That should have read:

"...how the banking system collapsed in the USA like a deck-of-cards and the ripple effect it has caused globally." :D

charity for all

They may be deluded and/or misguided. But let's not make fun of their real (or imagined) suffering. If my memory serves me right, many farmers were messed about by banks back in the 80s. Its never nice when people lose their homes.

Back