amaysim

Anyone here on the unlimited $39.90 plan?

Are you happy with this telco?

http://www.amaysim.com.au/mobile-plans/amaysim-unlimited.html

Older son and myself are thinking of switching over to this no contract plan, and I'd like to put the young son on their prepaid (I estimate his use will probably cost no more than about $15 per month).

The one person I know that's been with them for well over a year is more than happy with them.

'All Phones' deal with amaysim - for those that like some face to face assistance, otherwise sim cards sold at various outlets.

I was with Amaysim, but also just signed up with live connected for my wife - $11 per month, 500 call minutes and something like 5gb of data...

Their unlimited is $34.90 or something.

All with optus network

Have activated number 1 phone for now.

For those with children or those who are concerned with incurring 'surprise' charges due to going over the data allowance, choose the $39.90 plan as prepaid (you can still have this deducted monthly via credit card), rather than post paid - this way you never go over - so they assured me.

Decided to activate a $2 sim that was bought at the Caltex, over the phone, rather than online.

Response time was about 3 minutes, and service good :).

Simple.

Have activated number 1 phone for now.

For those with children or those who are concerned with incurring 'surprise' charges due to going over the data allowance, choose the $39.90 plan as prepaid (you can still have this deducted monthly via credit card), rather than post paid - this way you never go over - so they assured me.

Decided to activate a $2 sim that was bought at the Caltex, over the phone, rather than online.

Response time was about 3 minutes, and service good :).

Simple.

we are coming of age

Simple, good service, and a decent price ..............from a Telco no less.

now If I can make that work in the banking sector :(

ta
rolf

Back