Angelo Mena: Excellent Adelaide BA

I have just gone unconditional on a property in Hallett Cove that was sourced for me by Angelo Mena. He is a Buyer's Agent and occassionally contributes to the forum.

I must say he has been outstanding and worked VERY hard for me. And this in a market that has been going absolutely gangbusters.

I just can't recommend him highly enough.

Thanks mate :)

Interesting. What is the fee structure - ie. set fee or % of purchase price etc.

And how did you go about it? Did you just tell him this is my price range, go! :) Or did you specifiy "southern area, 4br etc. etc?

splade/steveadl

This is website: http://www.creativerealestatesolutions.com.au/cgi-bin/index.cgi

He charges a percentage of the purchase price. 2.5% in his case with the first 3K paid upfront as a committment fee.

Yo'd be hard pressed to find anything that's +ve cashflow in Hallett Cove :)

My understanding is that most BA's want their clients to be quite specific about their search criteria...many will charge per post code. So it's important you do some legwork yourself first and pick the suburb and price range yourself. Same with what your money can buy you (2bed, 3 bed house , unit, t/house, etc).

In my case, Angelo and I discussed quite a few suburbs before I asked him to start his search. Most good BA's will guide you and give opinions of "hot spots" but ultimately it's you that has to narrow down the criteria and they will work on your instructions.

It took us almost 2 months to get there and at one point, we almost had to change tac and look elsewhere. If anyone has recently bought or is in the process of buying in Hallett Cove, they will attest to how hard it is to buy there atm. :eek:

Hope this helps.

Congrats on another purchase sheiks.
You are really spreading your wings across this big country.:)
Did you go to Hallet Cove yourself or have you bought sight unseen?
Is the yeild good over there?
cheers yadreamin

ps. how did you get on with the spooky electrics in your other ip?

Hi yadreamin

Bought sight unseen....I'm happy with it. It's got ocean views. Yield is pretty average about 5% but I have extended settlement and a lease back from vendors :)

As for the spooky electrics in my Perth IP..that really has not been resolved fully but the tenant is happy to put up with it than have constant interruptions. I guess if the rent is as good as it is, why should I worry too much about it? ;)

Back