Annual meeting?

Just wondering if it would ever be considered to have an annual get together of the SS people? I notice all (well most) have there own state meetings every month or so and was just wondering if there would ever be enough interest to have an annual get together. Christmas is obviously a busy time for all so maybe a Mid yr thing in one state one yr then the next state the next and so on. Cheap enough now days to fly interstate for a nice weekend away. And a good excuse to try a few new restaurants and meet new people :)

Anyhow was just driving around today and the thought poped into my head. Maybe no interest at all, who knows. Just a thought ;)

Jayro

Hey Shonnie,

I thought it would be a good weekend as well :). Sydney is fine with me. Will only need to book a very small restaurant at this stage, hehehe :D

Jayro

Sounds like a good idea to me. I did fly up to a Canberra meeting in 2005, and that was great to meet the SSers from the ACT.

Chris

Hmmmm I'm new here but am trying to have an imput.

May have to ask the missus when/if she ever gets home if I can get a leave pass ;). Where in Sydney are you looking at?

Regards
Steve

Count me in too. I have enuf FF points to get most places. It would be a great honour and opportunity for me to meet with other SS people. Very exciting idea. Hope we could make this happen.

Back