Another costume idea thread...

Hey guys :)

Was looking at the other costume thread and thought it would be a good idea to ask for "out of the box" ideas.

The theme is "royalty" and they say "prince, princesses, red carpet, paparazzi, $100,000 cars that sort of thing"

Now you know instantly that 90% of girls will go as princesses, and 80% of guys will think a suit is enough because they have never worn one before (it is a uni ball) but i wear a suit most days so would like to spice it up a bit.

So any out of the box thinking on a royalty theme for a guy?

Cheers

Hey guys :)

Was looking at the other costume thread and thought it would be a good idea to ask for "out of the box" ideas.

The theme is "royalty" and they say "prince, princesses, red carpet, paparazzi, $100,000 cars that sort of thing"

Hiya,

Mate, my first thought was along the idea of the artist formerly known as. Could have a lot of fun with that.

Or, maybe go dressed as a frog (with a crown).

Plenty of ways to use a bit of wordplay for something a bit different.

Have fun

James.

my immediate idea was a prince a la "rowan atkinson" in black adder - including interesting codpiece ... but i do like the "artist formally known ... " idea

Wear whatever you like but attach lots of mentos and lifesavers to yourself and go as The Royal Mint.

Or attach those chocoloate disks in the gold and silver foil made to look like coins.

Or as a double pun - attach both!

Be prepared for people to be pinching bits of your costume all night though!

Cheers
Olly

Last edited:
Rock royalty

*insert rock idol of your choice here*

Or go as a royal who was beheaded... carry your spare under your arm.....

Or what about the jester from the carpet ad? "You will save!"

Or what about Liberace? (or maybe your age group doesn't know who that is?)

Groups of anything gets a lot of attention....
a) a bunch of you all dressed in trackies a la movie Royal Tannenbaums.......or
b) six Elvis' all in jumpsuits and wigs

Back