Another question about offers

Hi, I'm so glad I found this forum!
I have an apartment that I would like to make an offer for. The asking price is 470K-520k. As I am new to this game, I would like to know whether it is customary to offer a price below the minimum, when a price range has been specified.

Also, I've been having some trouble finding previous sale prices for Melbourne properties. The only site I've managed to get some information is from oldlistings.com.au, but it only provides listed prices. Are there any other sites or places I call to find out this information? It's hard to determine what a reasonable asking price is, without knowing how much the surrounding properties have been worth....

Thanks!

Hi, I'm so glad I found this forum!
I have an apartment that I would like to make an offer for. The asking price is 470K-520k. As I am new to this game, I would like to know whether it is customary to offer a price below the minimum, when a price range has been specified.

Also, I've been having some trouble finding previous sale prices for Melbourne properties. The only site I've managed to get some information is from oldlistings.com.au, but it only provides listed prices. Are there any other sites or places I call to find out this information? It's hard to determine what a reasonable asking price is, without knowing how much the surrounding properties have been worth....

Thanks!
Welcome to the forum,try this site it's free good luck..willair..
http://www.onthehouse.com.au/

Back