Any good accountants in Brisbane

Hi all,

Just wondering whether anyone can recommend a good accountant in Brisbane who has expertise in property development. We're doing our first small development (a subdivision and two townhouses) and want to make sure we get good financial advice. We are in Annerley. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks

Hi Pkin, I am in Bris and I am happy with my accountant (I have some IPs under personal names as well as some trust structures). However I am not sure if he is experienced with IP development. You could contact him to find out (but he is away currently for another week). If you would like to know his details please pm me.

Hi Pkin

Yes, Conquest Accounting in the Valley has done/is doing property development. We have been with John for years, and have always found him excellent. PM me if you want more details.

Hi all,

Just wondering whether anyone can recommend a good accountant in Brisbane who has expertise in property development. We're doing our first small development (a subdivision and two townhouses) and want to make sure we get good financial advice. We are in Annerley. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks
Have a talk too this Gentleman,everyone that asks the question about Accountants to me this is the name that i give out,plus he's down at
Manly so you have a walk and fish-chips at the same time..imho..

Plus he is a old school "Queenslander"

http://www.rylandts.com.au/_Information/About-Us.asp

Back