Any good PM in Karratha (WA)?

Hi, we are frustrated with our PM in Karratha because I could never get a straight answer (or any answer) from them. And the staff turn around is incredible.
So we are thinking to find a different PM. Has anyone had good experience with a Karratha PM?

Currently paying 7.7% inc gst plus $9.90 monthly fee + $60 quarterly inspection fee. Killer for us was the 2 weeks rent leasing fee + GST, but will try and negotiate this down for next time.

we have used karratha city realestate 7 plus years ago they were terrible! my wife an exproperty manger in perth had massive arguments with her as she would not do notices in the correct time frame and the insurance would not pay out the tenant rent default as the papers were not done in a timely manner.

Pilbara realestate looks great on the outside but they are trying to be the biggest and seem to miss the details, we were just a number to them. they forgot to charge the agreed increase rent in the lease renewal and cost us many thousands. Also they have some okay property mangers but they also have a really bad one who upsets tenants on every visit and doesn't pass on mainteneance issues that need to be fixed, which then go on to become a much bigger expense. You ring and complain and the business development manager says all the right things but her staff can not deliver. so we no longer use them .

NW Realty are our most recent and they go through property managers like crazy we have had 3 in a year! they are okay, they are slow to return your enquiries and seem slow to make changes to adverts on line etc.perhaps over worked / too many properties per PM? not sure ... I would not recomend them and we will not renew with them, we may look at other agencies to manage our ones there.

Back