Anybody going/want to go to Dympha Boholt (tomorrow Sunday 8th) @ Sydney Olympic Park

Hi,
Is anybody going (or would like to go to this event? I have probably 2 spare tickets that can be given away).

I'm going with a friend. (She asked me to go with her). I am going with the idea of don't buy anything, but just calling it a chance to go out, do something...
Would be good to see other Forumites there (moral support)!

Have you been to one of her events before?

I went to one several years ago and last year I thought I'd go again.

It was the same (word for word). I left and had a long lunch then went back for the end where she gave a market update but nothing worth listening to.

She gives vague examples of how people made $100,000s but never says how. Just pictures of couples in front of properties with a $$$ figure.

I wouldn't bother again.

Yes, I've listened to her speak at an event about 3 years ago where Donald Trump and Robert Kyosaki were the headline speakers, but she would have had 1 hour session. I enjoyed her 1 hour presentation. I am going this time to keep a friend company (actually that was the case last time too from memory), definitely not going to sign up to any going coaching or extra materials.

Back