Anybody heard of cashflow capital pl

Hi spent sometime at a seminar over the weekend with the above company, all free.

They are a buyers agent, and offer unreal property to you if you pay them 2.5%.

So what's so great, it seems to good to be true as follows
This is the pitch I receive by email:

1-Guaranteed tenancy for 10 years in Victoria Australia
Buy $ 252,000
Rent $ 348 pw yield 8%

2- you wanted cash flow well here it is!!! Qld
buy $ 465,000
Rent $ 850 9% yield

And so on and so forth, never giving away to much info off course

What's the catch

Anybody had any dealing with this mob?...

I can forward emails to you for closer investigation to crack this one!

High cashflow may equal poor long-term capital growth. Eg country towns, especially those with a new mine, often have very good rental returns, but after a decade or so the mine shuts down and suddenly houses are about as easy to sell as second-hand socks, and even harder to rent.
Maybe check out where these properties are located and the long-term prospects of the local economy.

Chicken

We are all members of this company as they do all the legwork for us and this is where we buy our properties from.

Just kidding, look there is a need for companies like this and that is for investors that are lazy, not that there is anythin wrong with that but some people are just time poor.

Example 1 you have given I am going to have a stab in the dark and say it is a NRAS property. Banks arn't the biggest fan of these and your rent MUST be 20% below market value. not sure about example 2.

just remember companies like this are selling properties that they make commision out of so can you buy a similar property in the same area for less.

Also i would like to stress, that you are not buying a sales person, you are not buying a glossy brochure and belive it or not you are not buying a whiz bang power point presentation. your buying a house and so after you take away all the info they gave you and you have done your own research. if you still feel they give you the best outcome then buy from them

jezza

1. I reckon it will be rented through Centrelink. What happens to the value when the lease expires?

2. Mining towns, Queensland. Likewise, what happens to the value if the mining culture changes? FIFO is becoming very popular and will impact on rentals.

These deals exist. Whether they are the best deal for you is something you can only find out by knowing where these properties are located, and I will bet you won't find that our without paying money.
Marg

Im on there mailing list and receive updates every few weeks.
They send out pics of properties and prices for the first few months, then
you just get the pic's without prices but still some general info.

I have been able to track down some of the properties on Realestate.com
and the prices are correct with what the agents are trying to sell,
as someone above said they are a buyers agent, most of the higher yielding
properties are in country area's.

I have been on their mailing list. I cancel then they start up again after a few months.

They will send some teaser emails, but then when you click on the "more info" button, it asks you to pay $500 or something to become a 'gold" member. Without the fee, you wont get any further information with which to research.

This year they have a big promotoion selling US properties.

I'm on their mailing list but wont be using their services. Interesting to see what's out there though, even it's out in the sticks.

If I was to use a buyers agent (which I have) I'd prefer to use someone recommended and/or from this forum (which I did).

Hi spent sometime at a seminar over the weekend with the above company, all free.

They are a buyers agent, and offer unreal property to you if you pay them 2.5%.

So what's so great, it seems to good to be true as follows
This is the pitch I receive by email:

1-Guaranteed tenancy for 10 years in Victoria Australia
Buy $ 252,000
Rent $ 348 pw yield 8%

2- you wanted cash flow well here it is!!! Qld
buy $ 465,000
Rent $ 850 9% yield

And so on and so forth, never giving away to much info off course

What's the catch

Anybody had any dealing with this mob?...

I can forward emails to you for closer investigation to crack this one!

Nice self promotion:rolleyes:

Back