Anyone bullish on IP growth now ???

Oh good grief I was getting very confused and a bit panicky until you pointed out the date Les!! I thought surely I didn't miss all the signs!!

G'day Tizzy,
Oh good grief I was getting very confused and a bit panicky until you pointed out the date Les!! I thought surely I didn't miss all the signs!!
Forums can be so much fun - but, yeah, the date of posting is very important - so much changes so quickly....

It's good to look back - but only when you KNOW you're looking back, eh Tizzy ;)

Regards,

Whoa, hang on there Bill....you've just dramatically changed your original question. In your original post you were only asking about residential property. Now you've changed your question to the "IP market". That's a whole different ball of wax, a much larger and more intricate ball of wax compared to just the residential market.
Daz

I've raised a wasps nest by resurrecting a thread three years old. That may have misled you. Sorry.

It was too early on a Sunday morning for me to get my head round the negative spin. :eek:

I agree with Dazzling though, everywhere I look in the northern suburbs of Perth there is still plenty of activity with "quality" property, so I am not too concerned about any sudden downturns.

Mind you, I still wouldn't put my money into rubbish property. It still has to have something going for it (usually its location or a lifestyle value) to be a good investment. IMHO

Mind you, I still wouldn't put my money into rubbish property. It still has to have something going for it (usually its location or a lifestyle value) to be a good investment. IMHO
Bill L. and Pitt St. called this 'something' fries!

GSJ

Back