Anyone else a cpa affilate met a guy making 500k a day Insane!

Just wondering if anyone else is a cpa affilate I have been a cpa affilate for quite awhile now and thought I was doing quite well the norm for the top guys is about 20k a day and no I am not one of them but I am working on it:D

I ended up having a talk with one of the top affilates his earnings are

confirmed by the cpa company just in case you think it's fairy tales

He makes 500k a day and spends 80k a day on advertising via google story

goes he got in as soon as opera gave acacia berry a plug which is quite a

high paying cpa offer $40 per free trial

now that's what I call a high earner and maximizing his invesment

he profited around 2.49mill usd a week:eek:

so does anyone else do cpa affilate marketing

in case you don't know what it means it stands for cost per action

put simply you drive website traffic to a offer the put in there name and email adress sometimes just there zip code or download ecards

and walla you get paid anywhere from $1 up to $40 for free offers

this guy simply jumped on a hot product and bought all of the available keywords and priced everyone else out of the market after acacia was plugged on opera I can't imagine what it would be like setting up a campign go off to bed and wake up the next day with 500k in your account

$420,000 profit

I am not a cpa affilate but am wondering how much do you currently make per day on average?

Just wondering if anyone else is a cpa affilate I have been a cpa affilate for quite awhile now and thought I was doing quite well the norm for the top guys is about 20k a day and no I am not one of them but I am working on it:D

I ended up having a talk with one of the top affilates his earnings are

confirmed by the cpa company just in case you think it's fairy tales

He makes 500k a day and spends 80k a day on advertising via google story

goes he got in as soon as opera gave acacia berry a plug which is quite a

high paying cpa offer $40 per free trial

now that's what I call a high earner and maximizing his invesment

he profited around 2.49mill usd a week:eek:

so does anyone else do cpa affilate marketing

in case you don't know what it means it stands for cost per action

put simply you drive website traffic to a offer the put in there name and email adress sometimes just there zip code or download ecards

and walla you get paid anywhere from $1 up to $40 for free offers

this guy simply jumped on a hot product and bought all of the available keywords and priced everyone else out of the market after acacia was plugged on opera I can't imagine what it would be like setting up a campign go off to bed and wake up the next day with 500k in your account

$420,000 profit

I thought I had the benefit of a good education behind me but I could not understand most of the OPs words.

For starters, I thought a CPA was a Certified Practicing Accountant......at that point I got lost.

Nevertheless, how nice to have a dinky half mill in one's account in a day or so.

if i was making 1/5 mill a day, then you wouldn;t see me for dust after 2 weeks of work.

BTW I also must admit in being a tad confused in the OP's posting. It seems he may have actually been on mars when he wrote that (as his location implies).

You guys are too old. CPA is Cost Per Action, or in other words providing 'space' online for advertising. You then get paid per 'action', ie if a would-be client fills in a survey or takes a freetrial of a product.

This is most commonly done by writing articles on a subject that people might be wanting to know about. Get some advertising on it, and hope the article is good enough to be linked by other websites as this improves it's 'ranking' on google (as does improving certain elements of the website, more commonly known as SEO - Search Engine Optimisation).

If your stuff does well, more advertisers are likely to let you on board. And existing ones are likely to let you in on better promotions.

Back when I was a student I was writing a few articles for some cash (peanuts). You're much better off being the guy with the websites, though, as the original poster has demonstrated.

In saying all of this, anyone who can make a full time wage equivalent income out of it is a bloody genius with perhaps a sprinkle of luck.

In saying all of this, anyone who can make a full time wage equivalent income out of it is a bloody genius with perhaps a sprinkle of luck.

A bit like blogs, I suspect. There would be millions of them out there and only a handful of bloggers would make a bit of pocket money. The number who make decent money would be incredibly small.

If this guy "priced eveyone out of the market" how can he make 500k per day from 80k in advertising spend? If everyone else is priced out (ie he is bidding so high others aren't able to profitably convert the traffic) then he should be spending something close to his revenue. These kind of stories often end out heavily exaggerated, probably by the CPA company who are promoting themselves.

A bit like blogs, I suspect. There would be millions of them out there and only a handful of bloggers would make a bit of pocket money. The number who make decent money would be incredibly small.

It is. For even say the best 5% of bloggers the hourly rate is probably under Mc Donalds money. It is a very hard way to make money.

I think the thing to note here is that it was a once off, so the 500k per day title is a bit misleading. Whether he did actually make it or not is not for us to judge. If someone wants to lie about their progress they can.

Theres an extremely small number of people in the world that would make 500K a day in any industry, with any kind of regularity.

... and I hope you realise that the whole Acai Berry thing is largely a scam. Yes, the berry exists, yes it does have some health benefits (in largely the same way many other berries do - this one is particularly good in that regard) ... but it doesn't do most of the things the adverts claim it does (weight loss without exercise, etc).

The way people make money from it is usually via what is termed "Rebills" in the industry.

The way it works is - they offer a scam product (Acai Berry, Google Money Tree, various other miracle weight loss products that don't actually work) ... backed up by phony testimonials and usually a fake celebrity endorsement (usually Oprah or similar).

They supposedly offer a full money back guarantee on the product, but if you read the fine print (often pale text on a white background which you are 99% likely to miss), you'll find you are actually signing up for an ongoing subscription service which is very very difficult to cancel once they have your credit card details. Similar to the mobile phone ringtone scams etc. Might only be $4.95 a month for some of them, but others will try and charge upwards of $99 per month to your credit card and will try to avoid stopping at all costs.

Most of these rebill scams won't get very far in Australia due to our consumer protection laws, but the prevalence of ringtone scams and 190 phone numbers show that the concept is alive and well here (although there have been crackdowns in recent years).

It was very interesting to hear one of the real "super affiliates", Zac Johnson talk about it when he was in Sydney a couple of weeks back for the Affili@Syd conference ... he really does make a lot of money from affiliate marketing ... and is rather disdainful of the dodgy guys who use scams like Rebills to make money. He certainly didn't make all his money overnight ... he's been an entrepreneur since he was in high school (selling cans of "soda" to the kids at school) and has continually refocussed his attention and efforts as the industry and markets changed (currently the hot thing is online dating sites he says!).

FYI - some coverage of local scams by the Australian government: http://www.scamwatch.gov.au/

Well I am not going to say how much

I make per day doing cpa offers and

I don't promote rebills or scam offers but it's a tad more then a maccas worker or a dump truck operator for that matter:rolleyes:

and this is no exagaration look it up the guy who made 500k a day through an affilate company through never blue, is a member on another forum I have been a member of since it opened and it's well known most members of this place earn at least $1000 a day running whitehat cpa offers.
I have been around for a while of course the noobs make alot less if anything.:p

Btw I wrote this thread at 2 am in the morning after not sleeping for a full day setting up dozens of campaigns so sorry if my typing was bad with that said I get paid from $10-$100 per 500 word article, if you want me to fix it pay $10 it's a forum post not a masterpiece.

my pet hate is people reading a forum post expect it to be written at a university graduate level, I was kicked out of school in grade 9 big deal so was half of my mates who make over 100k per year working with the mines.

Back