Anyone else get a massive payrise

Any one who tries to make money is an evil capitalist and if this forum had its way, would and should probably be shot.

Why can't we all just share our wealth...? This country should legislate so that all property investors have to give their house away for a month so the poor bugga' has a roof to live under during Christmas. I think it will be a much better place.

Any one who tries to make money is an evil capitalist and if this forum had its way, would and should probably be shot.

Why can't we all just share our wealth...? This country should legislate so that all property investors have to give their house away for a month so the poor bugga' has a roof to live under during Christmas. I think it will be a much better place.

We are on here because we are all interested in investing in property.

That doesn't mean that we subscribe to the money at all costs, screw relationships and ignore family and friends philosophy.

Shouldn't quote me out of context.

Not to mention the "you" wasn't actually for you since I was quoting and responding to someone.

That's right, which is why I put the word "me" in quotes to dentoe it was an example, but you're smarter than me so you worked that out yourself surely

Back