Anyone ever been taken for all theyre worth?

Yay or nay?

• Yes, they took everything, it was terrible!!

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • they tried but failed

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • they knew thed have to contribute so no

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • course not ya dousche!

Votes: 41 80.4%

• Total voters
Maybe I'm missing something, but if your operating a business for a firm, then the firm owns the business and not you.

They controlled my inventory/product but I was fully liable/responsible for all aspects of my business.

Really, in many ways, similar to a franchise except they never saw my financials.

Cheers

My Ex tryed to take me for 70% becuase of all the **** that her crap mother feed to her and so on.... ahhaha she only walked away with 30% (still a kick in the balls but I still have my IP and now looking a 2nd)....

End of the day, I paid for every cent that went into that property and she didnt even want it in the first place, could have pissed it all agaisnt the wall which would have made her feel better and walk away with nothing, but to ask for 70% I just laughed and told her she would be hearing from my lawyer hahahah..... Woman, who can understand them :rolleyes:

Thats terrible Burty. .

So if you dont mind me asking, what does she 'get' for her 30% does she have to pay 30% of the holding costs?

Hahaha i wish, after we broke up she went onto centre link, long story... maybe next time I am up darwin way could tell ya the whole story a little beter....

Back