Anyone used "Point Cook Property Centre"?

Just wondering if anyone has used the Point Cook Property Centre to manage their property in Point Cook. I think they are quite a new agency.

I currently have my property managed by an agency in Werribee, and they are OK but for this particular property I think it is better to have a local agent.

The agency have open for inspections on Sat and Sun and for extended periods (1 hour) during the week which seems like a great idea to attract tenants who might find it difficult to find time to inspect properties. As Point Cook has relatively high vacancy rates this seems important. They also say they do inspections by appointment too. It does seem like they must be handing out keys though in order to be able to advertise properties as open for inspection between 11 and 3 on a weekend.

Their fees seem reasonable, the percentage of rent is a bit higher but some other fees are lower so it evens out depending on tenant turnover etc.

I've just noticed that these agents state they have a strictly no pets policy for all rentals. And indeed there doesn't seem to be anywhere on their tenant application form to include pet details.

Point Cook is a tenant's market so personally I don't think landlords can afford to have a no pets policy.

I've never heard of a PM dictating the pets policy before.

Even if the PM was willing to negotiate with the landlord regarding this policy a potential tenant would assume no pets allowed from the application form and go elsewhere...

Hi Poppy,

Did you end up using them ? How is their service ?

Apparently they offer free advertising , fee two months management fee etc.

Back