Anyone want to buy a Brothel??

Back in Uni we used to visit the pub around the corner every weekend, we always try to drunkenly shame anyone we saw entering or exiting that establishment.

They could have been going there of an underground poker match, or it could have been an illegal opium den. You should be ashamed of yourself for being such a mean and rude person. ;)

I'm wondering what chattels are included, but that's also mean and rude, and I'm a nice boy. :)

We've done a few Depreciation Schedules on them. Need to see every room. It's hard to put a value on some of the stuff. Late morning seems to be the preferred inspection time. The guys sometimes have to wait if a room is being used - the manager usually puts them in a back room while they are waiting lest their presence puts-off the paying customers.

Was considering to make an offer for it last year. Great location and building. I don't think it's difficult tenant. My folks had a shop rented by bikies in the city 25yrs ago and they paid ontime all the time. Nothing were illegal. But my heart said no, my brain said its all just business.

Friend of mine bought a top floor apartment that was an ex brothel in Kings Cross. It had a mirror ball in the lounge room, black marble bathroom with gold swan taps, intercom in every room. Very nice. It's more than double in value and has amazing views of the harbour.

Back