APM Property Reports

ummm i got my property valued by them @ 1.1 mil. I bought it a year ago for 280k. Asked for a refund based on the fact that it's clearly wrong (similar properties they have listed on the report were all around 400k mark) and money were refunded with no fuss.

Now thats funny. Just goes to show a lot of paid for valuations/agents/ experts/consultants/gurus/ etc are often wrong. And not just in valuing property, in just about everything.

ummm i got my property valued by them @ 1.1 mil. I bought it a year ago for 280k. Asked for a refund based on the fact that it's clearly wrong (similar properties they have listed on the report were all around 400k mark) and money were refunded with no fuss.

Now thats funny. Just goes to show a lot of paid for valuations/agents/ experts/consultants/gurus/ etc are often wrong. And not just in valuing property, in just about everything.

Thanks guys,
Just bought a value report on a property that came in well over what I was prepared to offer. Recent sales suggest I am closer to the mark than the report.

Back