Are they kidding 2770

Is that the block behind the shops ? I think that sold for around 200 a few years ago. Multi unit development block , but no ones been game to build on it

Cliff

Yep, that sounds like it. If you're interested in buying:

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-nsw-lethbridge+park-200479811

Might be worth it in a few years time. I think a group of investors bought it probally 10 years ago for about 500K. Not 100% sure, maybe someone on this forum knows more.

Look, here's the old shops before they burnt down. On the left of the photo you can see someone sitting in the gutter with a flagon. Good ol' Letho!

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-nsw-lethbridge+park-200479811

Update on this

Rang and had a chat about this property .( not interested , just curious )

Response ,
yes , it's going well , we've had an offer of 350 , between ( 320 -350 ) , :confused:.

It's a really good property with approval for granny flat .... Where are you from ?

Will be interesting to see what it sells for ......

Cliff

If that sold, all the Rope cross's properties will be around 800,000 to 1M !

Even with a granny flat , I am doubt it will be valued more than $350,000.

the fact the agent ask you "where are you from" is a critical question for the pricing :eek:

if you are from western sydney your price is $180,000 - $250,000
if you are from east sydney your price is $350,000-$400,000
if you are from interstate or oversea your price is above $400,000

I may be wrong , but I think this is just the beginning .

At least I hope . My LVR is on a steep upward curve at the moment ( not 2770 ...) .

Cliff

Could probably make some decent coin off it in a simple land subdivision... end value of building on it would be slim pickings though I expect.

What? make two lots of 585 sq m? Its too small for 3 lots. Council wont allow subdivision with lots less that450sq m (from memory)

Might be able to put 4 dwellings under one title and it will get good yield.

I may be wrong , but I think this is just the beginning .

At least I hope . My LVR is on a steep upward curve at the moment ( not 2770 ...) .

Cliff
Hey Cliff,

Wouldn't that be a steep downward curve? :)

Unless you're ramping loans up faster than valuations!

Cheers,
Michael

I sometimes "hang out" at the Letho shops. They are all new and look much better than before. The chemist is great, nice and handy.

The new bottle shop/mixed business is also handy with friendly service.

If the DOH get rid of their units around there it will be a much better place. If that happens then that $1.5m parcel of land nearby might be worth $1.5m!

Had my first drive by Letho a couple of weeks ago . I was hoping to see a rejuvenated centre .......

Doesn't look much different to 25 years ago.

Cliff

Back